Dr. William Edward Houck M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)224 S Woods Mill Rd Suite 750 Chesterfield MO, 63017
Dr. William Houck is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Chesterfield, MO. Dr. Houck specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Houck can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Houck can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Cincinnati Coll of Med, Cincinnati Oh 1981
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1981
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Barnes-Jewish Hosp-S Campus, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital
- Jewish Hospital of Cincinnati Program
Dr. William Edward Houck M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. William Edward Houck M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Houck
- Anemia: Learning More About The Unfortunates
Anemia is a medical condition in which the count of red blood cells in the blood is lower than the normal number. This can occur due to many reasons such as deficiency of some vitamin, iron or it can also be hereditary. It is one of the most common disorders of blood and there are reports suggesting...
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- Am I Pregnant?
Did you miss or have a delayed period? One of the most significant and common symptoms of pregnancy is missed periods. The most reliable way to tell whether you are pregnant or not is the pregnancy test. In addition, there are many other symptoms experienced during the early stages of pregnancy.The...
- How to Prepare for Gastric Bypass Surgery
People who are seriously obese and are unable to lose weight through diet and exercise may benefit from a gastric bypass surgery. Gastric bypass surgery is a procedure performed to people with high body mass index (BMI) including those with obesity-related health problems. Having a gastric bypass...
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Breast Cancer and Elective Double Mastectomies: A Thing of the Past?
Oncology physicians and surgeons are baffled as more women with cancer in just one breast are choosing to have a double mastectomy instead of opting for traditional forms of treatment. (The double mastectomy procedure in these cases is the removal of a healthy breast and is medically referred to as...
- Dr. P. Douglas Young Jr. M.D.1101 State Hwy K O'Fallon Missouri 63366
- Mrs. Alison M. Baker M.D.965 Mattox Drive Sullivan Missouri 63080
- Dr. David E. Simckes MD456 N New Ballas Rd Saint Louis MO 63141
- Dr. Tanvira Kabir Alam DO1101 State Hwy K O\'Fallon Missouri 63366
- Dr. Mira Aubuchon M.D.500 Keene St Columbia MO 65201
- Eric S. Colton621 South New Ballas Road Saint Louis Missouri 63141