Dr. Sarah Metzger is a family practitioner practicing in Galion, OH. Dr. Metzger specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Metzger possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Ohio University Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine 2010
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Summa Health System/NEOMED Program
Dr. Sarah Metzger MD's Practice location
Galion, OH 44833Get Direction
Dr. Sarah Metzger MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Metzger
- Does the Pertussis Vaccine Have Any Contraindications and Side Effects?
Pertussis is an infection of the upper respiratory system. The disease is highly contagious and spreads through the coughing and sneezing of an infected individual. This highly contagious and airborne disease is caused by the bacteria called Bordetella pertussis. The symptoms of pertussis typically...
- Polydipsia: What Causes Excessive Thirst?
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is a medical term given for extreme thirstiness. It is said to be one of the initial symptoms of diabetes. Polydipsia is also accompanied by either temporary or constant dryness in the mouth. It is very important to consume adequate amounts of water in a day, so that...
- What is Bone Density?
For good health, strong bones are important. Bone mineral density(BMD) is the best way to measure the health of the bones. It is a comparison of the person's bone density or mass to that of a healthy person who is of the same age and sex. Bone mineral density can show whether a person has...
- How Is Diarrhea Diagnosed?
Diarrhea is a waterborne and foodborne disease that may occur due to an infection caused by viruses, bacteria, or parasites. Diarrhea can also happen as a side effect from food allergies and food intolerances. The condition is characterized by loose or watery stools, which is usually accompanied by...
- E. coli and Urinary Tract Infections
What is a urinary tract infection?The main function of the urinary system is to get rid of waste, maintain the body’s water balance, and regulate electrolytes. Its function starts with the kidneys, the organ that filter blood to produce urine, which is composed of extra fluid and wastes. Before...
- What Does Triamcinolone Treat?
Triamcinolone topical is used for the treatment of various skin conditions and their symptoms, such as redness, inflammation, itching, and other discomforts. This topical medication is also a corticosteroid and only available through prescription. Other available forms of triamcinolone are:...
- Dr. Melissa O. Juliano D.O.1900 23rd St Cuyahoga Falls OH 44223
- Dr. Kathy H Bakenhaster M.D.2007 W 4th St Mansfield OH 44906
- Dr. Marion C Demers M.D.24 E Whitney Ave Shelby OH 44875
- Dr. Donna Defilippo D.O.5991 95th Ave Evart MI 49631
- Dr. Ariel Silva M.D.116 E Main St Cardington OH 43315
- Dr. Brad Allen Nieset MD7300 N Perimeter Rd Malmstrom A F B MT 59402