Dr. Maricar Malinis MD
Infectious Disease Specialist | Infectious Disease9500 Euclid Ave G-21 Cleveland OH, 44195
Dr. Maricar Malinis is an infectious disease specialist practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Malinis specializes in infections that are difficult to diagnose or unresponsive to treatments, such as HIV or airborne infections from a foreign country. Infectious disease specialists usually work with conditions that are not treatable by a primary physician but it is important to keep contact with the primary physician in order to receive information about the patients history and for deciding which diagnostic tests are appropriate.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Geriatric Medicine
- HOPE in Action Prospective Multicenter, Clinical Trial of Deceased HIVD+ Kidney Transplants for HIV+ Recipients
- Efficacy and Safety Study of Maribavir in Transplant Recipients With Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infections That Are Refractory or Resistant to Treatment With Ganciclovir, Valganciclovir, Foscarnet, or Cidofovir
- Study for the Treatment of Cytomegalovirus (CMV) Infection in Hematopoietic Stem Cell Transplant Recipients
- Observational Study of HIV+ Deceased Donor Transplant for HIV+ Recipients
- The Chimerix CMX001 Registry
Dr. Maricar Malinis MD's Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44195Get Direction
New Haven, CT 06520Get Direction
Dr. Maricar Malinis MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Malinis
- Lyme Disease: Making a Diagnosis
Lyme disease is an infectious disease caused by four different species of bacteria. In Europe and Asia, it spreads through Borrelia afzelii and Borrelia garinii, while in the USA, it spreads through Borrelia burgdorferi and Borrelia mayonii. The disease is transmitted to humans via a common...
- How Does Borrelia burgdorferi Cause Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection caused by Borrelia burgdorferi. This disease can be transmitted to humans in three ways. They include:...
- What Is the Difference Between AIDS and HIV?
The main difference between AIDS and HIV is that HIV is a virus whereas AIDS is a condition that is caused by HIV. People often confuse HIV and AIDS. Different diagnoses are used to identify both HIV and AIDS. However, they are said to go hand-in-hand and are very often used interchangeably to...
- What is the encephalitis causes and prevention?
What is encephalitis?Encephalitis means inflammation of the brain. Fever, headache, and joint pain are often experienced in the early stages of encephalitis. Other severe symptoms may develop over some days or hours. They include personality changes, seizures, disorientation, confusion, or...
- What Are the Different Stages of Syphilis?
Syphilis is a bacterial disease that is dangerous if not diagnosed early and treated. It is an infectious disease that spreads through sexual contact. It has 4 major stages but not all people go through these 4 stages. Still, it is important to get proper treatment. Syphilis has 4 stages in its...
- What Doctors Treat Lyme Disease?
Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that transmitted to human beings through ticks. Usually, getting this disease means that you will be sick for a very long time. Some people spend their entire lives living with the disease. The good news is that you can treat the disease within two years.Lyme...
- Dr. Amy J Ray MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Scott A Fulton MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Christina S Hirsch MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Zhuolin Han MD18101 Lorain Ave Cleveland OH 44111
- Dr. Olusegun Ademola Ogunlesi M.D, M.H.S8 Lee Ct Jersey City NJ 07305
- Dr. Rajiv Sahni M.D.3033 State Rd. Cuyahoga Falls OH 44223