Dr. Bruce Ramsey is an internist practicing in Roseburg, OR. Dr. Ramsey specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Ramsey provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 1997
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Legacy Emmanuel Hosp & Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Legacy Emmanuel Hospital and Med Center
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center 1998
Dr. Bruce Ramsey MD's Practice location
Roseburg, OR 97470Get Direction
Dr. Bruce Ramsey MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ramsey
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- Creating a Better Body Image
Dieting, scale obsession, and unhappiness with our body begin at a young age. We are bombarded with perfect, airbrushed models on TV, in print and on billboards. We see the latest and greatest gadgets to lose weight, get a thin waist, make our hair thicker or silkier, keep our skin young and soft...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- What Are Histamine Blockers and How Do They Work?
What are histamine blockers?Histamine blockers also called as antihistamines are medications that block or reduce histamine to stop the symptoms of allergy. Histamine is a chemical that is released by a type of white blood cell called mast cell in response to allergies or injuries. The cells that...
- What Causes Hair Loss?
Normally one loses up to 100 strands of hair per day, which is completely normal. Many people lose their hair as they grow older, which is not meant to be alarming. In most cases, losing a few strands here and there may not make a noticeable difference in the scalp.There are different types of hair...
- Your Touch Can Influence Your Behavior
According to a new study an individual's sense of touch can influence the way he or she views the world. According to the researchers at Yale, Harvard, and the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, textures, shapes and weights can influence judgments and decisions. For example, people who are...
- Dr. Lalitha M Vakkalanka M.D.2700 Nw Stewart Pkwy Roseburg OR 97471
- Dr. Mohamed Abdel khalek M.D913 NW Garden Valley Blvd Roseburg OR 97470
- Dr. Vikas Lall MD2700 Nw Stewart Pkwy Roseburg OR 97470
- Dr. Arlene D Bradley M.D.913 Nw Garden Valley Blvd Roseburg OR 97470
- Dr. Theresa Marie Lundy MD150 Ne Kenneth Ford Dr Roseburg OR 97470
- Dr. Shelley G Brittain MD2570 Nw Edenbower Blvd Roseburg OR 97470