Daniella Last PT, DPT
Physical Therapist (Pediatric) | Pediatrics15 Walker Ave Pikesville MD, 21208
Daniella Last is a pediatric physical therapist practicing in Pikesville, MD. Daniella is a doctor specializing in physical treatment of children to help reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Dr. Last can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Dr. Last will create a treatment plan based on the childs specific injury, disease or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Daniella Last PT, DPT's Practice location
Pikesville, MD 21208Get Direction
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Preparing for a Mammogram with Fibromyalgia
When the treatment is accompanied by pain, it is always hard to move a step forward and consult a doctor. Here are some good and helpful ways to prepare for a less painful treatment.Being a woman comes with high chances of physical pain, from dysmenorrhea to chest pains that range from mild to...
- If Men Drink Carbonated Drinks Regularly, Can it Lead to Other Health Complications?
It goes without saying that sugar content in carbonated beverages is the major culprit for being overweight. In addition to this fact, sugary soda is also known to worsen certain conditions, like osteoarthritis, particularly in men. These soft drinks are found to be associated with disease...
- Low-Dose Aspirin May Cut Ovarian Cancer Risk
Aspirin, a nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug, can help with many health problems. It can reduce fever, ease pain, and even prevent a heart attack or stroke. For some time now researchers have looked into the connection between aspirin and cancer prevention. ...
- Special Wish for 10 Year Old with Muscular Dystrophy
Josh Banes is a young man from Louisiana with muscular dystrophy. At just 10 years old, a special dream came true for him right outside of the Bossier City, LA Police Department.Josh is fascinated by canine law enforcement. He loves canine officers and their dogs and read books about their...
- What Causes Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a type of hormonal imbalance in which the thyroid hormones are in lower than normal. Essentially, it is the result of an underactive thyroid, and may be referred to as such. The two major hormones produced by the thyroid gland (T3 and T4) play an important role in your metabolism...
- Jacqueline Becker15 Walker Ave Pikesville MD 21208
- Ms. Rebecca Quinn Glickman M.P.T.6151 DAYLONG LN CLARKSVILLE MD 21029
- Mr. Thomas Joseph Stengel PT1026 Cromwell Bridge Rd Towson MD 21286
- Ms. Katherine Elizabeth Rhodes PT1750 East Fairmount Avenue Baltimore MD 21231
- Sherry Lord PT115 SUDBROOK LN PIKESVILLE MD 21208
- Karen M Bennett PT7000 Tudsbury Rd Windsor Mill MD 21244