Dr. Ronald J Hofmann MD
Ophthalmologist1230 E Rusholme St Suite 203 Davenport IA, 52803
Dr. Ronald Hofmann is an ophthalmologist practicing in Davenport, IA. Dr. Hofmann specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Hofmann can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Hofmann can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Dr. Ronald J Hofmann MD's Practice location
Dr. Ronald J Hofmann MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hofmann
- Eye Infections: Bacterial, Viral, and Fungal
Eye infections occur when various harmful microorganisms invade the eyes. They can be caused by bacteria, viruses, or fungi. When suspecting an eye infection, you should go and get a detailed eye examination from an eye doctor. Trying to self-diagnose and even self-treat eye problems and eye...
- What is Conjunctivitis: The Facts
Conjunctivitis is a condition that most commonly appears in the human eyeball, specifically in the front of the eye. Conjunctivitis can be seen when the white part of the eye turns red or pink. Most people think that red eye can appear if they don’t sleep enough, but they might not actually be...
- Eye Twitching: Symptoms and Solutions
Eye twitching is the repetitive, involuntary blinking or spasm of the upper eyelid. Also known as blepharospasm, twitching affects the muscles of both eyes. Some of the most common causes of eye twitching include fatigue, stress, and caffeine. Twitching is usually painless and goes away on its own...
- Everything You Need to Know About Lasik Eye Surgery
Nearsightedness or myopia, farsightedness or hyperopia and astigmatism or blurred vision are collectively referred as refractive disorders which commonly affect the eyes. They occur as a consequence of disease, injury or progressive aging. The weakening of the eye lens and lengthening or shortening...
- What Tests Determine Conjunctivitis?
Conjunctivitis is a very unpleasant eye condition that may cause discomfort and pain in the eyes. This disease has to be medically treated. Thus, it’s important to determine the causes and triggers of this disease. If you suspect that you have conjunctivitis, you should visit an ophthalmologist to...
- Are Colored Contact Lenses Safe?
Contact lenses are popular for its two most important characteristics: flexibility and convenience. Based on their usage, contact lenses are categorized into two types: vision correcting lenses, and decorative lenses. Decorative lenses are used to improve the look of the eyes. Generally, these...
- Dr. Lisa Brothers Arbisser M.D.777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Michael Joseph Howcroft MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Peter D Fries MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Dr. Amir Israel Arbisser MD777 Tanglefoot Ln Bettendorf IA 52722
- Mr. Chiradej Napawan M.D.855 Illini Dr Silvis IL 61282
- Dr. Navaneet S Chailerborisuth MD, PHD4600 30th St Rock Island IL 61201