Dr. Louis Loeb is an internist practicing in Kansas City, MO. Dr. Loeb specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Loeb provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
- On The Mobilities of Gas Ions in High Electric Fields.
- On the Nature of the Heat Production in a System of Platinum Black, Alcohol and Air.
- On the Nature of the Negative Carriers Produced in Pure Hydrogen and Nitrogen by Photo-Electrons.
- The Attachment of Electrons to Neutral Molecules in Air.
- The Mobilities of Electrons.
- The Mobilities of Electrons in Air.
- The Mobility of Gaseous Ions in HCl Gas and HCl Air Mixtures.
- The Mobility of Gas Ions in HCl Mixtures and the Nature of the Ion.
- Gas Ion Mobilities in Ether-Hydrogen Mixtures.
- The Mobilities of Gaseous Ions in H(2)S-H(2) Mixtures.
- Mobilities of Gaseous Ions in SO(2) and SO(2)-H(2) Mixtures.
- The Destruction of Phosphorescent Zinc Sulfides by Ultra Violet Light.
- Ionic Mobilities in Ether as a Function of Pressure.
- Ionic Mobilities in Ammonia-Hydrogen Mixtures and an Anomalous Effect of Ammonia.
- Mobilities of Ions in Acetylene Hydrogen Mixtures.
Dr. Louis B Loeb MD's Practice location
Kansas City, MO 64111Get Direction
Dr. Louis B Loeb MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Is Shingles Treated?
Shingles, or herpes zoster, refers to the painful skin rashes caused by the varicella zoster virus. In this condition, a band of rashes usually appears in a small area on the face or body. This infection is very common in people who have a weak immune system due to various reasons. Older adults are...
- What Is Leukopenia: Symptoms and Causes
What is leukopenia?Leukopenia is a condition in which abnormally low white blood cells are circulating in the blood. This condition can be diagnosed using a blood test called complete blood count (CBC). A normal white blood cell count is usually between 3,500-11,000 WBCs per microliter. People...
- What is Medicaid?
Medicaid is a health insurance program by the federal government to cover the finances for basic health and long-term care of low-income individuals. Unlike the Medicare, which is available to every citizen over the age of 65-years-old, Medicaid is available only for people with low-income, limited...
- Causes and Treatment for Dry Cough
IntroductionA dry cough is a type of cough that does not accompany the production of mucus or phlegm. Most cases of dry cough are caused by certain allergic reactions from allergens, such as pollutants, dust, or toxins. The body usually tries to expel these irritants by coughing it out. In some...
- Diets can Determine the Way You Look
Have you ever looked in the mirror and questioned your age? Are you younger than you look? Blame your diet!Aging is an inevitable natural process, and the latest nutraceuticals created to make you look younger aren't always effective. An unhealthy diet can encourage the aging process, which can make...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- Dr. Steve O Egwuonwu MD5604 Southwest Lee Boulevard Lawton Oklahoma 73505
- Dr. Nina Arakelova MD11881 W 112th St Overland Park KS 66210
- Yelena Pinzur1010 Carondelet Drive Kansas City Missouri 64114
- J. Chris Perryman4321 Washington Street Kansas City Missouri 64111
- Dr. Karla LaTomaya Houston-Gray MD6400 Prospect Avenue Kansas City Missouri 64132
- Dr. Crystal D. LaGalle D.O.2700 Clay Edwards Drive Kansas City Missouri 64116