Dr. Hellan Kang Kwon MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology1500 East Medical Center Dr 3rd Floor Taubman Ct Ann Arbor MI, 48109
Dr. Hellan Kwon is a gastroenterologist practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Kwon specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Kwon performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Kyungpook National University, College Of Medicine MD
Kyungpuk National University 1998
Kyungpook National University School Of Medicine
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Gastroenterology
- Hepatitis C
- University of Michigan Program
Dr. Hellan Kang Kwon MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Hellan Kang Kwon MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kwon
- Non-Alcoholic Beer for People with Crohn’s Disease
When a person is diagnosed with Crohn’s disease, often the first thing that is prescribed is a change in diet.Any disease of the gastrointestinal tract affects a person’s ability to properly digest food, and Crohn’s disease especially can prevent a person from getting the necessary nutrients...
- Study Suggests Ties Between Celiac Disease and Early Respiratory Infections
With the rise of celiac disease and other problems related to gluten, finding out just what can cause it and how it has risen alludes even the best of researchers. Knowing the key differences between celiac disease and other gluten issues is a step for better understanding and management of the...
- Can Losing Weight Cause Gallstones?
Losing weight rapidly if you are overweight can increase the risk of developing gallstones. Dieters who shed weight slowly are safer than those who lose three pounds or more in a week.The GallbladderThe gallbladder, which is a tiny sac found below the liver, functions as bile is stored until it is...
- Anti-Inflammatory Drugs for Crohn's Disease
What is Crohn’s Disease?Crohn’s is a chronic case of inflammatory disease that tends to have an impact on the intestines. It mainly leads to breaking of the lining of both the small and the large intestines. This disease also affects the digestive system starting from the mouth to the anus....
- Does Crohn's or Colitis Put Someone at Risk for Another Disease?
As Ben Franklin said, “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure,” and if you have Crohn’s Disease or colitis, you know there are fewer mantras truer than this.The symptoms of IBD and some of the medical treatments that go along with it can all put you at risk for various ailments and...
- Gluten-Sniffing Dogs for Celiac Disease Patients
When you think of a loyal and friendly pet, the first animal that comes to mind is most likely a dog. Countless are the things dogs can do for us. From military, sense of dangers, protection, guiding and as well as being our best companions, a dog has value on all sorts of levels. They are powerful....
- Timothy T. Nostrant1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Rafat S Rizk MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Andrew D. Rhim MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Erik-jan Wamsteker MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Ngoc-duyen Thi Dang MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. William Lee Hasler MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109