Dr. Brian Fosnocht is an internist practicing in Lebanon, PA. Dr. Fosnocht specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Fosnocht provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Pa State Univ Coll Of Med- Hershey Pa 1995
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Hearing Loss
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Degenerative Disc Disease (ddd)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- University Hosp, Inc, Internal Medicine
Dr. Brian Joseph Fosnocht M.D.'s Practice location
Lebanon, PA 17042Get Direction
Dr. Brian Joseph Fosnocht M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is IP 204 Pill : Side Effects and Usage
IntroductionThe IP 204 pill is white in color and oval or elliptical in shape with an imprint of "IP 204". It has been identified as acetaminophen and oxycodone hydrochloride in the strength of 325 mg of acetaminophen and 10 mg of oxycodone. This pill is supplied by Amneal Pharmaceuticals.The size...
- Can Vaccinations Make My Infant Sleep Better?
Getting your child vaccinated in the afternoon will help him or her to sleep better in the following 24 hours, according to a new study. The study reports that infants who were vaccinated after 1:30 in the afternoon could sleep longer the following day.A small variation in the body temperature is...
- Don't Be Ashamed of Your Gray Hair
Developing gray hair is inevitable in everyone's life time. "The color of the hair changes when the pigment-producing cells stops the production of the pigment," says Jeffrey Benabio, MD, a dermatologist at Kaiser Permanente in San Diego. The color may also be bleached by the build up of naturally...
- Leukopenia: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
What is leukopenia?White blood cells (WBCs) are an important part of the immune system, which is why they are called as "fighter cells". There are five different types of white blood cells (WBCs) in our body. They are neutrophils, eosinophils, basophils, monocytes, and lymphocytes. Each type of WBC...
- How Can I Improve my Metabolic Rate?
A number of factors, apart from your genes, decide the rate at which food is broken down in our body to release much needed energy. This includes body size, age, gender, hormonal levels, and physical activity. Thankfully, metabolic rate can be increased, irrespective of gender, body size, or age.Of...
- What are the Causes of Abdominal Pain?
A pain that may start or spread from anywhere in between the chest to the pelvic region is often referred to as abdominal pain. Abdominal pain is of different types. Some of them are acute, while others are chronic. Some of them may be rated as mild, while others may range between moderate and...
- Dr. Anne B. Hayes M.D.755 Norman Drive Lebanon Pennsylvania 17042
- Dr. Christopher T Addis M.D.2110 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601
- Dr. Stacy Andersen M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Eugene Paul York M.D.1700 S Lincoln Ave Lebanon PA 17042
- Dr. Graham H Jeffries MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Mark Linwood Simmons M.D.2110 Harrisburg Pike Lancaster PA 17601