Dr. Olga Ceron is an ophthalmologist practicing in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Ceron specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Ceron can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Ceron can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
- Chas R Drew Univ Med & Sci, Ophthalmology; Tulane Univ Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Olga M Ceron M.D.'s Practice location
Cambridge, MA 02142Get Direction
WORCESTER, MA 01606Get Direction
Dr. Olga M Ceron M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ceron
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- What is Traumatic Cataract?
Perhaps the most poorly recognized key health challenge today is trauma. In the developed world, trauma causes monocular blindness. Ocular injury otiology may vary from one urban area to another and therefore needs careful investigation. Any approach for preventing trauma requires familiarity with...
- Can I Have Cataract Surgery on Both Eyes at the Same Time?
When your doctor determines that both eyes have a cataract, the eye having a denser cataract will be operated on first. After a couple of days or weeks, the second eye can then be operated on.This approach gives the first eye time to recover and the vision to stabilize as you wait for another...
- Everything You Need to Know About Conjunctivitis
What is Conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis is an inflammation of the conjunctiva (a transparent membrane that covers the white part of the eyeball and lines the eyelids). Conjunctivitis is also known as pink eye, due to the characteristic pink or reddish color of the whites of the eyes.What Causes...
- Should I Opt for Cataracts Surgery?
Cataracts is a cloudy area in the lens of the eye that blocks the light entering the eye, thus affecting vision. Surgery is one of the most common options to treat cataracts and improve vision. It is performed by an ophthalmologist and in most cases, is an outpatient procedure. Cataracts is an eye...
- What are the Side Effects of Cataract Surgery?
Cataract is a disease which makes an eye lens to appear cloudy, thus reducing the eyesight. A normal eye lens assists in focusing light onto the retina for clear and undistorted image appearance. When a cataract forms in the eye, it makes images appear blurred and distorted. Although cataracts can...
- Dr. Nilesh M. Sheth M.D., MPH3 Woodland Road Stoneham Massachusetts 02180
- Dr. Peter A. Rapoza MD50 Staniford Street Boston Massachusetts 02114
- Dr. Johanna M. Seddon MD800 Washington Street Boston Massachusetts 02111
- Dr. Robin F. Steinberg MD172 Cambridge St. Burlington Massachusetts 01803
- Mrs. Kathryn L Masselam hatch M.D.1601 Trapelo Rd Waltham MA 02451
- Dr. Helen Rego Moreira M.D.123 Summer St Worcester MA 01604