Dr. Dawn A Scheve MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)801 Broadway Suite 511 Seattle WA, 98122
Dr. Dawn Scheve is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Seattle, WA. Dr. Scheve specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Scheve can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Scheve can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Wa Sch of Med, Seattle Wa 1998
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Univ Tx Med Sch At Houston, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University Tx Med School At Houston
Dr. Dawn A Scheve MD's Practice location
Seattle, WA 98122Get Direction
Dr. Dawn A Scheve MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Scheve
- What Is Ureaplasma?
Ureaplasma is a small bacterium that belongs to the class Mollicutes. This group of tiny bacteria lacks cell walls and are regarded as the smallest self-replicating and free-living cells, making them unique from other types of bacteria. Although the infection it causes can be treated using...
- What Causes Swollen Ankles and Feet?
Swelling of the ankles and feet are a common everyday experience. Either you or a loved one may have experienced ankle swelling at some point of your lives. It is that common and is not a usual cause for concern, especially if you have been standing or walking for a long period of time. However,...
- What Is Vaginitis: Get the Facts
Vaginitis is the inflammation of the vagina, which usually develops from an infection. This infection may be due to bacteria, parasite, or yeast. It can also develop due to chemical or physical irritation in the vaginal area. Vaginitis does not necessarily have to be sexually transmitted, but it can...
- Fetal Exposure to Chemotherapy May Not Affect the Development of the Child
A new study has given reassuring results for mothers who are under chemotherapy treatment for cancer. The study results show that fetal exposure to chemotherapy after the first trimester may not cause health problems or developmental delays in the child. In this study published in the journal...
- Tips to Alleviate Hot Flashes
Hormonal therapy is the commonest treatment for hot flashes. It is the only FDA-endorsed therapy so far. However, several other non-hormonal alternatives are available to help women alleviate their menopause-related symptoms before considering hormonal therapies. For some women, especially those who...
- Creating a ‘Sparkle of Hope’ for Women Suffering from Ovarian Cancer
Hortense Momou is a woman like no other. It is in 1995 that her inspiring story began when she and her husband left West Africa and moved to the United States. After living in New York City for a little while and then moving to Fargo, North Dakota, where they lived for 10 years, Hortense and her...
- Dr. Esther Fuchs M.D.One Illini Drive Peoria Illinois 61605
- Dr. Carolyn R. Kline MD, MPH12333 Northeast 130th Lane Kirkland Washington 98034
- Dr. Michael S Opsahl MD12039 NE 128th Street Kirkland WA 98034
- Dr. Philip D Welch MD801 Broadway Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Denise E. Cho M.D.1560 N 115th St Seattle WA 98133
- Dr. Kent S. Davis M.D., F.A.C.O.G.12303 Ne 130th Ln Kirkland WA 98034