Dr. Philip Rothbart is a family practitioner practicing in Kennett Square, PA. Dr. Rothbart specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Rothbart possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Med Fac Rheinischen Friedrich Wilhelms Univ, Bonn, (- After ) 1960
Friedrich-Schiller-Universit‰t Jena Medizinische Fakult‰t 1960
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Md St Dept Hlth Mntl Hyg, Public Health & General Preventive Medicine; Memorial Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Philip Lee Rothbart M.D.'s Practice location
Kennett Square, PA 19348Get Direction
Dr. Philip Lee Rothbart M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Nipple Piercing: Is It Safe?
What Is Nipple Piercing? In the Western world, only the ears used to be pierced. The last 15 years, however, have seen an increase in the lifestyle and fashion trend of piercing parts of the body other than the earlobes. Nipples are among the locations chosen to be pierced, by both females and...
- Is Tonsillitis Contagious?
What is tonsillitis?Tonsils are two glands located at the back of the throat and can be seen through the mouth. These glands help prevent infections from developing in the body. Tonsillitis happens when the tonsils become inflamed or infected by viruses or bacteria. Tonsillitis is a common...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- Foods to Avoid If You Have Diarrhea
Diarrhea is a condition characterized by loose or watery stools that occur more than three times a day. Typically, the condition lasts for about two to three days and then resolves on its own. The symptoms of diarrhea include watery stools, bloating, stomach cramps, gas, and nausea.Diarrhea can lead...
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What Is Macerated Skin: Causes and Treatment
What is macerated skin?Maceration usually occurs when the skin comes in contact with moisture for a long period of time. Macerated skin appears white, wrinkly, and soggy. The skin also becomes soft, making it more susceptible to bacterial or fungal infections. In some cases, macerated skin can...
- Dr. Natalie Belle Tussey M.D.1240 Wrights Ln West Chester PA 19380
- Dr. Marc David Grobman D.O.3411 Silverside Rd Wilmington DE 19810
- Dr. Mark Stephen Trochimowicz M.D.400 South St New Castle DE 19720
- Dr. Joshua B Feinberg DO300 Evergreen Dr Glen Mills PA 19342
- Dr. Ying Zhu MD1941 Limestone Rd Wilmington DE 19808
- Dr. Brian K. Janney D.O.111 Continental Dr Newark DE 19713