Dr. Fernando Regalado is a psychologist practicing in Westwego, LA. Dr. Regalado specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Regalado evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Regalado because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Fernando L Regalado PSY.D.'s Practice location
Westwego, LA 70094Get Direction
Dr. Fernando L Regalado PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Can Conduct Cognitive Behavioral Therapies?
When you are in a challenging situation that affects your behavior or thinking, cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) can help you achieve peace within yourself by breaking down your situation into five different parts:...
- What is Binge Eating Disorder (BED)?
Binge Eating Disorder, which is abbreviated as BED is an eating condition which is marked with recurring periods of quickly eating too much food, thus making one feel uncomfortable. A person with this condition lacks self-control during the binge episodes and afterwards feels ashamed, distressed and...
- What Is Literotica?
Literotica: What is it?Literotica refers to creatively written erotica. The term originated from the website Literotica.com. It features user-submitted erotic stories and poetry. The site's name, Literotica, caught on and has become synonymous for modern erotic literature. Literotica is an erotic...
- What Medications Help in Treating Eating Disorders?
According to statistics, binge eating disorder is very common among young adults in the United States in comparison to anorexia and bulimia. In the last couple years, it has been treated as real medical disorder. According to the Youth Risk Behavior survey that was conducted in 2001, 35 percent of...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- Understanding Clinical Depression
Clinical depression is a serious medical illness that negatively affects how an individual feels, thinks, and how he or she acts. Depression varies from mild to severe, and in certain instances the individual can experience temporary episodes of sadness.Clinical depression is also known as major...
- Dr. Talaat H. Mohamed MD2633 Napoleon Avenue New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. Melissa Kunimatsu PH.D.4829 Prytania St. New Orleans Louisiana 70115
- Dr. Maryellen Romero PHD1415 Tulane Ave New Orleans LA 70112
- Dr. Susan R Andrews PH D2626 N Arnoult Rd Metairie LA 70002
- Dr. Gayle Renee Baer PH.D.5500 Veterans Memorial Blvd Metairie LA 70003
- Ms. Kristen Anne Luscher PH.D.229 Bellemeade Blvd Gretna LA 70056