Dr. James Brown is a urologist practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Brown specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1959
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
- Cook County Hosp, Urology; Columbus-Cuneo-Cabrini Mc, Urology; Edward Hines Jr Va Hosp, Urology; Cook County Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. James Patrick Brown M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60631Get Direction
Dr. James Patrick Brown M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Reasons Why You May Need Hydrocelectomy
Hydrocelectomy is an operation that is used to remove hydrocele from an individual. The term hydrocele refers to the accumulation of serum fluid around the testicle. This fluid is secreted by a pouch of serous membrane that lines the testicles called tunica vaginalis.Hydrocele that occurs to infants...
- Is Syphilis an STD?
What is an STD?Sexually transmitted disease, or commonly known as STD, is a type of disease that gets transmitted through sexual contact. AIDS caused by the HIV virus is a primary example of a sexually transmitted disease. Most STDs do not have any obvious symptoms at the beginning, aside from the...
- What is an Epididymal Cyst?
OverviewAn epididymal cyst or a spermatocele is a benign cyst that usually develops in the epididymis. The epididymis is a long, coiled tube that collects, stores, and transports sperm from the testes. Approximately 30 percent of males develop this condition in their lives.Another term for an...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- What Will a Doctor Ask if you Have Blood in Your Urine?
In the normal course, blood has no reason to appear in the urine, but if that happens, one should not hesitate to seek specialist medical opinion. Blood may appear in urine owing to simple infections in the urinary and genital systems, or it could be a result of some serious ailment that is...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Neil R. Friedman M.D.3201 Old Glenview Road Willmette Illinois 60091
- Dr. Peter T. Vaselopulos MD800 Austin Street Evanston Illinois 60202
- Dr. Ajay Nehra M.D.1725 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Joel Z. Cornfield MD950 North York Road Hindsdale Illinois 60521
- Dr. Ervin Kocjancic MD840 S Wood St Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Vilas Khandeparker M.D.6084 S Archer Ave Chicago IL 60638