Dr. James Deyarman is a general practitioner practicing in La Jolla, CA. Dr. Deyarman does not specialize in one area of medicine, however provides routine health care services. General practitioners typically have regular, even life-long patients who they provide health care services to. Dr. Deyarman provides services including physical exams, immunizations, and diagnosing and treating multiple illnesses and injuries. General practitioners typically work in private offices and clinics and have staffs of nurses and administators.
Dr. James Blaine Deyarman D.O.'s Practice location
La Jolla, CA 92037Get Direction
Dr. James Blaine Deyarman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Signs You Need to See a Doctor for Back Pain
There are a number of potential causes of back pain, but most of them are rare. Most cases of back pain, particularly those that go away with or without over-the-counter treatment, do not require a visit to the doctor. However, if your back pain is accompanied by any of the following signs and...
- What Should I Keep in Mind While Using Antibiotics?
Antibiotics are life-saving medications for many bacterial infections. Misuse of these drugs may result in developing drug resistant bacteria. Therefore, understanding the use and misuse of antibiotics is very important in preventing antibiotic resistance. There are different types of antibiotics,...
- Yellow Eyes: When to Be Concerned
IntroductionA person's eyes can offer personality insights, and at the same time, provide warning signs about the body's overall health. When the white portion of the eyes called sclera turns yellowish in color, it is often a signal that something is not right in the body. It also indicates a...
- How Asthma Is Diagnosed
Asthma generates a bunch of questions with ill-defined answers leaving sufferers with an incurable disease and a lifelong handicap. Asthma broadly affects us in three ways. It could develop as an allergic response to our surroundings. It may come about when we are exposed to toxins in our workplace....
- What Can I Expect After Undergoing Laparoscopic Hernia Repair?
In laparoscopic hernia repair, the surgeon makes a small incision in or just under your umbilicus and inserts a narrow tube to pump carbon dioxide into your abdomen. The gas lifts organs and other tissue, allowing a good view of your internal structures. The surgeon then inserts a telescope-like...
- Prevent Diverticular Disease By Eating a Vegetarian Diet
A study published in the journal, BMJ, has reported that a vegetarian diet may reduce the risk of diverticular disease. Diverticular disease includes diverticulosis — presence of small pouches in the colon, and diverticulitis. Diverticulitis is often associated with painful symptoms symptoms,...
- Dr. Diego Mendez M.D.2917 Niles St Bakersfield CA 93306
- Dr. Mary E Hine M.D.10737 Camino Ruiz San Diego CA 92126
- Dr. Michele Jane Gonzalez M.D.34520 Bob Wilson Dr San Diego CA 92134
- Dr. Michael L Kent MD2841 Rendova Road San Diego CA 92155
- Dr. Robert Eric Dinenberg M.D.9834 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Kate Anna Haggerty M.D.3853 Rosecrans St San Diego CA 92110