Dr. Philip Louie is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Chicago, IL. Dr. Louie specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Louie tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Philip Louie M.D.'s Practice location
Chicago, IL 60612Get Direction
Philip Louie M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- What Is a Cervical Laminectomy?
A cervical laminectomy is performed to relieve the compression of the spinal cord and nerves around your neck. This is achieved by making the spinal canal wider, creating more space for your nerves. A part of the protruding bone or the lamina is either removed or trimmed during this procedure. The...
- Everything You Need to Know About Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel surgery is a medical procedure that is done to treat a condition known as carpal tunnel syndrome. Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where a ligament known as the transverse carpal ligament lies over the median nerve, putting pressure on it. The condition causes numbness, weakness,...
- What Is Olecranon Bursitis?
Whenever a bursa is inflamed and becomes swollen, it causes a lot of pain around the affected area. The condition is called bursitis. The inflammation and swelling of the bursa are the causes of pain. The bursa is a sac filled with fluid, which is always located between the muscles, tendons, bones,...
- Dr. Edward Jay Goldberg M.D.1611 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Mitchell B. Sheinkop1565 North LaSalle Street Chicago Illinois 60610
- Dr. Mary K. Morrell M.D.901 Biesterfield Road Elk Grove Village Illinois 60007
- Dr. Sarkis Bedikian D.O.4646 North Marine Drive Chicago Illinois 60640
- Jan Szatkowski1901 West Harrison Street Chicago Illinois 60612
- Dr. Kelley E. Banagan MD110 S. Paca Street Baltimore Maryland 21201