Takeshi Kataoka M.D.,F.A.C.C.
Nuclear Medicine Specialist | Nuclear Cardiology4101 W Conejos Pl Suite 100 Denver CO, 80204
Dr. Takeshi Kataoka practices Nuclear Medicine in Denver, CO. Dr. Kataoka uses procedures and treatments that apply molecular imaging and molecular therapy. Nuclear Medicine Physicians are trained and certified to provide such procedures as skeletal imaging, glucose metabolic imaging, brain perfusion, blood pool imaging, and thyroid imaging, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ of Mi Med Sch, Ann Arbor Mi 1988
- Univ Of Ky Hosp-Chandler Mc, Cardiovascular Diseases Henry Ford Hosp, Internal Medicine
Takeshi Kataoka M.D.,F.A.C.C.'s Practice location
Denver, CO 80204Get Direction
LAKEWOOD, CO 80228Get Direction
Takeshi Kataoka M.D.,F.A.C.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kataoka
- How is Laser Skin Resurfacing Useful?
Laser resurfacing is a cosmetic procedure that removes layers of the skin, and allows new skin to take its place. The new skin is supposed to look more youthful. In this technique, a short pulsating stream of laser is focused on the uneven skin. It is also known by other names including laser peel,...
- Improving Sleep Apnea Symptoms May Benefit Epilepsy Patients
Epilepsy affects approximately 0.5-1 percent of the population. It is a disease characterized by involuntary movements or seizures. Although numerous drugs have been introduced to treat epilepsy over the last few decades, almost one-third of those living with epilepsy do not benefit from these...
- Is There a Link Between Obstructive Sleep Apnea and Speech?
Many patients experience issues in speech when diagnosed with sleep apnea. The altered speech function in OSA has led researchers to believe that there is an underlying link between obstructive sleep apnea and a speech disorder. It has been seen in both children and adults, especially if they have...
- How Can I Remove the Bags Under My Eyes?
Under eye bags, a very common sign of aging, refer to the swollen regions under the eyes that give a puffy appearance. The skin under the eyes is very thin and is easily affected by the flow of fluids. Fluid retention is one of the common causes of under eye bags. These delicate tissues and muscles...
- Alternative Treatments for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition that causes abnormal vibrations in the heart chambers. It leads to changes in the heartbeat ratesand the pulse. As a result, it may cause clotting of blood in the heart chambers. Such quivering sensations are mostly experienced in the atria and ventricle chambers...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Darlene L Eyster MD300 Exempla Cir Lafayette CO 80026
- Jeffrey D Rubinstein M.D.,F.A.C.C.1960 Ogden St Denver CO 80218
- Douglas R Martel M.D.3655 Lutheran Parkway Wheat Ridge CO 80033
- Rajesh K Sharma M.D.,F.A.C.C.300 Exempla Cir Lafayette CO 80026
- Jamaluddin Moloo MD12605 E 16th Ave Aurora CO 80045
- Jerry S Miklin M.D.3655 Lutheran Pkwy Wheat Ridge CO 80033