Dr. Desiree Dizadji is a cardiologist practicing in Racine, WI. Dr. Dizadji specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Dizadji also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1995
- Heart Disease
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Vascular Disease
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Desiree Dizadji MD's Practice location
Racine, WI 53405Get Direction
Racine, WI 53405Get Direction
Desiree Dizadji MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?
What Is Left-Sided Congestive Heart Failure?Heart failure means your heart is not able to work as well as it once did.Left-sided congestive failure is a critical condition in which the left side of the heart doesn’t pump blood efficiently. It is unable to meet the body’s metabolic needs,...
- Are Statins Safe?
Statins are a class of drugs that help to reduce the levels of cholesterol in blood by inhibiting the enzyme involved in the production of cholesterol in liver. It is one of the most commonly prescribed drug to lower cholesterol levels and to avoid complications like stroke and heart attacks....
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- What Are the Warning Signs of Hypertensive Crisis?
High blood pressure or hypertension is a chronic condition that may lead to other complications, including organ damage, gradually over a period of time. The blood pressure may become very high and severe all of a sudden resulting in a condition referred to as hypertensive crisis. Hypertensive...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- 5 Tips on Living with Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation is a condition of the heart which causes irregularity of the heartbeat. It causes quivering inside the heart chambers, especially the atria. Due to this rapid and irregular trembling, patients also have an increased risk of stroke.People that have atrial fibrillation usually have...
- Anjan Gupta MD6847 North Chestnut Street Ravenna OH 44266
- Tonga Karngong Nfor MD2900 W Oklahoma Ave Milwaukee WI 53215
- Anna Ck Silenzi DO6308 8th Ave Kenosha WI 53143
- Ahmad S Khraisat MD2000 E Layton Ave Milwaukee WI 53235
- Tanvir Khalid Bajwa MD960 N 12th St Milwaukee WI 53233
- Timothy A. Sanborn M.D.2050 Pfingsten Rd Glenview IL 60026