Dr. Robert Lassonde is a urologist practicing in Hot Springs National Park, AR. Dr. Lassonde specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ De Montreal- Fac De Med- Montreal- Que- Canada 1966
UNIV OF MONTREAL 1966
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU
Dr. Robert Guy Lassonde M.D.'s Practice location
Hot Springs National Park, AR 71913Get Direction
Dr. Robert Guy Lassonde M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Blood to Show Up in Urine?
Hematuria is the phenomenon in which traces of blood appear in the urine. It presents a unique problem because it is not a disease in itself. It is not infectious, nor is it capable of threatening a life. It is merely a warning sign that something is wrong inside the body. Though frightening in...
- Is Genital Herpes A Life-Long Condition?
What Is Genital Herpes?Genital herpes is a life-long condition. Symptoms of genital herpes usually manifest within 24 hours of transmission. Some people may not even experience any symptoms until a few weeks or even months after being infected. The first manifestation of symptoms is known as a...
- What Exactly Is an Orgasm?
An orgasm is the peak of sexual excitement in both men and women. It is often stimulated by genital pleasure and followed by an ejaculation in men. Sometimes, orgasm is called climaxing or coming. The heart beats faster and breathing gets heavier and quicker when you have an orgasm.In women, orgasms...
- Holistic Treatments for Testicular Cancer
Cancer affecting the male reproductive system, particularly the sperm and testosterone secreting testes is eminently curable. Unlike many other forms of cancer that ravage the human body, testicular cancer can be eradicated by easily removing its source (the testes) through an inguinal orchiectomy....
- What are the Causes of Urinary Incontinence?
Urinary incontinence is common with aging and may range in severity from mild to severe wetting. For many people, there is a sudden urge to urinate frequently. There are millions of people affected by incontinence in the country, but many people have different variations of this condition. This...
- Is Testicular Cancer Curable?
The testes are a pair of male sex glands located just beneath the penis and is encased in a loose fold of skin - the scrotum, and are responsible for producing testosterone - the male sex hormone, and for manufacturing sperms which are mobile male sex cells. Testicular cancer occurs when some of...
- Dr. Seth A Hollenbach M.D.4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Barre F Finan MD1300 Centerview Dr Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Robert W Aspell MD1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. William Brian Telle MD1662 Higdon Ferry Rd. Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. James F Burton MD1 Mercy Ln Hot Springs National Park AR 71913
- Dr. Charles Clifford Wright MD220 Mcauley Court Hot Springs National Park AR 71913