Lori Bonin is a physical therapist practicing in Manitowoc, WI. Lori Bonin specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Lori Bonin can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Lori Bonin will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Lori A Bonin PT's Practice location
Manitowoc, WI 54220Get Direction
Lori A Bonin PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Coping with a Parkinson’s Disease Diagnosis
If you take an early action on the disease, then you will be able to deal with the symptoms. Above all, education and support enable you to live and fight the challenges that lay ahead. In addition to that, having a professional counselor is critical in designing a treatment plan for you. You not...
- What to Expect During Physical Therapy
The first time you visit your physical therapist for therapy, the specialist will go through your records and give a complete examination in regards to your situation. The report will cover sensitive muscle areas that feel pain when compressed, abilities, daily problems, desired outcome, and...
- Understanding the Different Types of Multiple Sclerosis
Since MS does not progress in the same manner, professionals have divided the disease into four phenotypes based on the manner in which the disease progresses. The four types of multiple sclerosis are Clinically Isolated Syndrome, Relapsing-remitting Multiple Sclerosis, Primary Progressive Multiple...
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- How to Treat a Sprained Ankle
Ankle sprains are a very common ailment, particularly of women who have the habit of wearing high heels. Ankle sprains refer to the condition in which one of the ligaments in the ankle is injured. A history of ankle sprains will eventually make an individual prone to ankle sprains. Landing the foot...
- Understanding Relapsing-Remitting Multiple Sclerosis (RRMS)
Most patients who are diagnosed with multiple sclerosis usually fall under the category of having RRMS. In most patients, relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in the course of the disease changes after several decades and usually becomes worse, and the patient’s diagnosis is likely to progress...
- Jill S. Keil MPT544 Fairway Dr Brillion WI 54110
- Stephanie Ann Simmons P.T.1650 S 41st St Manitowoc WI 54220
- Mrs. Stacey Ann Eck PT, DPT5000 Memorial Dr Two Rivers WI 54241
- Sandra Jean Baatz P.T.2300 Western Ave Manitowoc WI 54220
- Jerry L Williams P.T.600 York St Manitowoc WI 54220
- Amy Dolores Furhmann PHYSICAL THERAPIST1650 S 41st St Manitowoc WI 54220