Dr. Parisa Zakizadeh is an endodonist practicing in Chula Vista, CA. Dr. Zakizadeh is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Parisa Zakizadeh DDS, MS's Practice location
Chula Vista, CA 91910Get Direction
Parisa Zakizadeh DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Risks To A Circumcision?
It is a procedure that takes just a few minutes to remove the foreskin of a male’s penis.This process has been associated with a number of things; some of them are true,while others are not. Depending on the circumstances, different people have viewed circumcision as an act that comes with its own...
- What Is a Partial Hysterectomy?
In a Complete Hysterectomy, both the Uterus and Cervix are removed to afford symptomatic relief to the patient. When the Cervix remains in the pelvic region after surgery, it then becomes a Partial or Supracervical hysterectomy. The kind of surgery that one opts for is wholly dependent on the health...
- Study Reveals Fructan Causes Non-Celiac Gluten Sensitivity
Nowadays, it's very common to see a lot of food items in the grocery store claim to be “gluten-free.” Some restaurants also entice their customers by claiming that they serve dishes without gluten in them. And, other times, it's also possible to hear some people ask the local bakeries if they...
- Gene Editing Has the Potential to Change Cystic Fibrosis
Spiked Columnist, Tim Black, discusses advances in genetic editing in his article, Gene Editing: An Expression of Our Humanity.Tim Black questions how people should all consider the recent negative responses to some of the latest gene-editing successes. The majority of these gene-editing techniques...
- Being a Caregiver for a Person Living with Muscular Dystrophy
Everyone starts their life being cared for by someone else, and there are times when we need to care for others. Life is a cycle of giving and receiving care depending on your age and current condition. Though sometimes it may become emotionally overwhelming. For a fulfilling life, people need to...
- Cities at the Frontline in the Global Diabetes Epidemic
An alarming increase in the number of individuals suffering from diabetes worldwide finds its peak in big cities, according to statistics.According to a new estimation published some time ago, more than 400 million people worldwide suffer from a type of diabetes, whether it be type 1 or 2. This same...
- Dr. Haris Lakisic DDS5565 Grossmont Center Dr La Mesa CA 91942
- Dr. Maura C O'neill DMD4720 Redland Dr San Diego CA 92115
- Dr. Robert Victor Bravin D.D.S.360 Highland Ave El Cajon CA 92020
- Dr. Eugene Isamu Sugita D.D.S.360 Highland Ave El Cajon CA 92020
- Dr. Craig Deagle DMD1215 Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Anthony H Savage D.D.S.306 Walnut Ave San Diego CA 92103