Dr. Keith Friedenberg is a gastroenterologist practicing in Mentor, OH. Dr. Friedenberg specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Friedenberg performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, Los Angeles, Ucla Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1988
University of California 1988
And Surgery University Of Ancona
- Efficacy and Safety of AbGn-168H in Patients With Moderate to Severe Active, Anti-TNF Alpha and/or Anti-integrin Refractory Ulcerative Colitis
- Continuation Study With Budesonide Oral Suspension (BOS) for Adolescent and Adult Subjects With Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- An Extension Study to Evaluate Maintenance of Efficacy and Long-term Treatment Effect of Oral Budesonide Suspension (OBS) in Adults and Adolescents With Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE)
- A Placebo- Controlled Study in Adolescents and Adults With Eosinophilic Esophagitis (EoE) Measuring Histologic Response and Determine if Reduction in Dysphagia is Achieved
- Acid Reflux
- Colon Polyps
- Cedars-Sinai Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Cedars Sinai Med Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Keith Alan Friedenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Mentor, OH 44060Get Direction
MENTOR, OH 44060Get Direction
Dr. Keith Alan Friedenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Use of Surgery for Ulcerative Colitis
Ulcerative colitis (UC) is a chronic, inflammatory bowel disease that causes inflammation in the digestive tract. It is usually only in the innermost lining of the large intestine (colon) and rectum. It ranges from mild to severe. Ulcerative colitis is usually not a very serious condition and as...
- Colitis May Force Georges St-Pierre to Retire from MMA
Fans are devastated as news circles that former MMA Champion George St-Pierre may have to retire completely due to his battle with colitis.Fighting colitisWhile Georges St-Pierre has a lot of fighting under his belt, the next one he will have to win will be against colitis. In a recent interview,...
- Communion Bread Must Contain Wheat, Says Pope
At least three million Americans are affected by Celiac Disease. Most of the time the disease is hereditary; people with immediate relatives have a higher chance of developing it. According to the University of Chicago Medicine, 60% of children and 41% of adults who were diagnosed with celiac...
- Various Medical Conditions That Can be Treated by Protonix
Protonix usually works effectively to relieve symptoms such as acidity, swallowing trouble, and continuous cough. It helps reduce the acid build-up in the stomach and esophagus and helps prevent ulcers. In certain cases, you can also treat stomach and intestinal ulcers with the use of Protonix....
- Genetic Link Found in Crohn's Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
nflammatory bowel diseases affect nearly 1.6 million Americans. In individuals who are suffering from IBD, for some reason, the immune system becomes comprised. It mistakes beneficial cells, food, and bacteria for harmful foreign elements. In other instances, the inflammatory response merely will...
- The Common Dental Issues that are Associated with Celiac Disease
When compared to general population, those who have celiac disease seems to suffer from dental issues more commonly than those who suffer from other conditions.It is said that oral health is the window to a patient's overall health, and an experienced dentist would tell patients that almost any...
- Dr. Michael H. Frankel MD3700 Park East Drive Beachwood Ohio 44124
- Dr. Eric Jb Shapiro MD8185 E Washington St Chagrin Falls OH 44023
- Dr. J George Sun MD11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland OH 44106
- Dr. Eshwar B Punjabi M.D.34940 Ridge Road Willoughby OH 44094
- Dr. Brian M Kirsh MD3700 Park East Dr Beachwood OH 44122
- Dr. Rami Abbass M.D.9000 Mentor Ave # 204 Mentor OH 44060