Dr. David Doron is a cardiologist practicing in East Stroudsburg, PA. Dr. Doron specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Doron also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Univ De Chile, Esc De Pregrado, Fac De Med, Santiago, Chile 1988
University of Chile / Undergraduate School / Faculty of Medicine 1988
Universidad de Chile Facultad de Medicina 1988
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Georgetown Univ Hosp, Cardiovascular Diseases; Georgetown Univ Hosp, Internal Medicine
David A Doron MD's Practice location
David A Doron MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- What are the Side Effects of the Clonidine Drug?
Hypertension or high blood pressure is a condition that causes an immense force of blood on the walls of the arteries. This pressure could sometimes be so high that it could eventually lead to certain health conditions. High blood pressure is one of the leading causes of stroke and other serious...
- What are the Stages of Congestive Heart Failure?
Once a heart failure is diagnosed, it is evaluated. To commence the proper evaluation of heart failure, it is essential to share a complete and accurate history of what you are experiencing and what you have experienced so far with your doctor. Providing a complete and accurate history of your...
- What Is Costochondritis?
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the term for inflammation of cartilage junctions that hold the ribs and sternum or breastbone. The condition is related to chest pain that can affect anyone in the age group of 10-21 years old. Although the pain can often occur, it still remains a mystery...
- Narpinder Singh MD1000 Coventry Dr Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Daniel A Mascarenhas MD1000 Coventry Dr Phillipsburg NJ 08865
- Jeffrey F Bair MD239 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Praveer Jain MD2649 Schoenersville Rd Bethlehem PA 18017
- Karan deep Singh M.D.239 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301
- Vidya Shankar Ponnathpur MD239 E Brown St East Stroudsburg PA 18301