Dr. Elizabeth Reichard, MD AP, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in diagnostic radiology. MD AP, MD Reichard currently sees patients in Crestview hills, Kentucky. Dr. ...
Education and Training
University of Cincinnati College of Medicine 1994
- University of Michigan Medical School,Ann Arbor, Mi, United States
Elizabeth A p Reichard MD's Practice location
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017Get Direction
Elizabeth A p Reichard MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About X-Rays
What is an X-ray procedure?An X-ray is a quick diagnostic procedure to see the insides of your body. It is an essential tool used to diagnose many health conditions. It involves passing a very tiny burst of invisible electromagnetic radiation to a part of your body or your whole body and capturing...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Adam Barrs Mussman M.D.4170 Rosslyn Dr Cincinnati OH 45209
- Mary Mahoney MD234 Goodman St Cincinnati OH 45267
- Brian D Coley MD3333 Burnet Ave Cincinnati OH 45229
- Jackie S Sweeney MD1 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Brian C Lawler MD1 Medical Village Dr Ft Mitchell KY 41017
- Anne E Kleimeyer MD234 Goodman Street Cincinnati OH 45219