Dr. James Willson is a hematologist oncologist practicing in Dallas, TX. Dr. Willson specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of blood diseases such as anemia, hemophilia, sickle-cell disease, leukemia and lymphoma. Hematologist Oncologists are also trained in the study of cancer and its attack on other organs.
- Autocrine heregulin generates growth factor independence and blocks apoptosis in colon cancer cells.
- Chromosomal autonomy of hMLH1 methylation in colon cancer.
- Silence of chromosomal amplifications in colon cancer.
- Prevalence of somatic alterations in the colorectal cancer cell genome.
- Focus on colon cancer.
- TGF-beta-induced nuclear localization of Smad2 and Smad3 in Smad4 null cancer cell lines.
- PMEPA1, a transforming growth factor-beta-induced marker of terminal colonocyte differentiation whose expression is maintained in primary and metastatic colon cancer.
- Mutational analysis of the tyrosine kinome in colorectal cancers.
- Pharmacokinetics of O6-benzylguanine (NSC637037) and its metabolite, 8-oxo-O6-benzylguanine.
- ErbB family targeting.
- High frequency of mutations of the PIK3CA gene in human cancers.
- Mutational analysis of the tyrosine phosphatome in colorectal cancers.
- Colon cancer secreted protein-2 (CCSP-2), a novel candidate serological marker of colon neoplasia.
- Reorganization of ErbB family and cell survival signaling after Knock-down of ErbB2 in colon cancer cells.
- Colorectal cancer: mutations in a signalling pathway.
- Blockade of EGFR and ErbB2 by the novel dual EGFR and ErbB2 tyrosine kinase inhibitor GW572016 sensitizes human colon carcinoma GEO cells to apoptosis.
- A novel mechanism of resistance to epidermal growth factor receptor antagonism in vivo.
- Colon carcinoma cells harboring PIK3CA mutations display resistance to growth factor deprivation induced apoptosis.
- Glucose deprivation contributes to the development of KRAS pathway mutations in tumor cells.
Dr. James Knox Willson MD's Practice location
Dallas, TX 75390Get Direction
Dr. James Knox Willson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Daughter's Donation Gives Mom with Lymphoma a Fighting Chance
Chyanne Ojageer, a 14-year-old teenager from Kissimmee, Florida, became one of the youngest bone marrow donors in the state when she donated her own bone marrow to help save her mother’s life.Neisha Ojageer, never even her wildest dreams, thought that her daughter would be the same individual to...
- Tips on How to Live with Multiple Myeloma
Multiple myeloma, a type of cancer, adversely affects plasma cells, which are your immune system’s components. The American Cancer Society indicates that in 2014, more than 24,000 people in the United States had multiple myeloma.Multiple myeloma patients can lose their appetite due to the adverse...
- Astonishing Clinical Trial Results Show Promise for Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Research
There’s good news for those who’ve been diagnosed with the aggressive non-Hodgkin lymphoma (NHL) type referred to as diffuse large-B cell (DLBCL). According to the American Cancer Society (ACS), this type of HNL is the most common type of lymphoma.The descriptive letters clarify the type of...
- Dance Mom Abby Lee Miller Diagnosed with Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Abby Lee Miller, known for her brutal dance instruction and demanding style of training, is as recognized for her tirades as she is for her long-running hit reality show Dance Moms.Abby inherited the love of dance from her late mother and started her own dance company at just 14 years old. She...
- Make-A-Wish Makes a Movie Star
Through their fundraising, on average in the United States and its territories, Make-A-Wish is able to grant the wish of a child every 34 minutes.How was it started?The Make-A-Wish Foundation started with the wish of one 7-year-old boy’s wish in 1980. Chris Grecius, who had leukemia, wanted to be...
- Touchdown For Lymphoma: Two Teams Put Rivalry Aside For a Cause
Everyone knows that some rivalries can get pretty heated - especially when sports are involved. However, two football teams recognize that there is something more important - supporting a girl with Hodgkin's lymphoma. Although she was a cheerleader for the football team, they are now turning the...
- Dr. Michael A. Savin MD3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland Oregon 97239
- Dr. Alfred Distefano MD906 W Randol Mill Rd Arlington Texas 76012
- Carolina Escobar3400 Worth Street Dallas Texas 75246
- Dr. Vikas Bhushan M.D.7777 Forest Ln Dallas TX 75230
- Dr. Chiyu Wang MD, PHD8220 Walnut Hill Lane Dallas TX 75231
- Dr. Thuy Bich Le M.D.3705 W 15th St Plano TX 75075