Dr. Paul C Schattauer M.D.
Family Practitioner715 Lake St Suite Number 302 Oak Park IL, 60301
Dr. Paul Schattauer is a family practitioner practicing in Oak Park, IL. Dr. Schattauer specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Schattauer possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1983
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1983
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- St Luke'S Med Ctr, Family Medicine; Med Coll Wi Affil Hosps, Family Medicine
- St Luke's Hospital Program
Dr. Paul C Schattauer M.D.'s Practice location
Oak Park, IL 60301Get Direction
Dr. Paul C Schattauer M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schattauer
- Coping with Muscular Dystrophy
Discussing with a child that they have a muscle wasting disease is not easy. People who are diagnosed with muscular dystrophy have a mind that functions normally, but a body that does not. Being a parent of a child with MD revolves around acceptance. When you get past the initial fear and...
- Blood Blister: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is a blood blister?A blood blister is a raised piece of skin that has blood inside it. Blood blisters are somewhat similar to blisters that have clear fluid in them. The blisters are usually harmless and tend to go away within a few weeks without treatment. A blood blister can contain blood,...
- Is My Diarrhea Caused by Irritable Bowel Syndrome?
What is irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)?Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is a common gut disorder. Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) is unlike inflammatory bowel disease and differs from other bowel conditions. It is a group of several symptoms such as abdominal pain, bloating, cramping, constipation,...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- What Do Antispasmodic Medicines Do?
Antispasmodic medicines are commonly prescribed drugs for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). These medications can help relieve abdominal cramping and pain, which are common symptoms experienced by people with IBS. However, antispasmodic medications might not be suitable for people who have...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- Dr. Ann I. Ryan MD1304 15th St Santa Monica CA 90404
- Dr. Samantha Starrett Robinson M.D.1162 Maple Ave Mundelein IL 60060
- Dr. Audisho Khoshaba M.D.2653 W Peterson Ave Chicago IL 60659
- Dr. Irma Estacio Maravilla M.D. Chicago Illinois 60646
- Mrs. Elena Edwards MD3295 N ARLINGTON HEIGHTS RD STE 102 ARLINGTON HEIGHTS IL 60004
- Mrs. Sarada Alla MD1754 w golf rd mt prospects il 60013