Dr. Bruce Malen is an ophthalmologist practicing in Warwick, NY. Dr. Malen specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Malen can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Malen can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
Education and Training
Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll of Med, Brooklyn Ny 1973
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Nassau Co Med Ctr, Ophthalmology; Nassau Co Med Ctr, General Surgery
Dr. Bruce Richard Malen MD's Practice location
Dr. Bruce Richard Malen MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Double Vision?
What is Double Vision?Seeing two images of the same object displaced horizontally or vertically is known as double vision or diplopia. While most of the cases of double vision are not serious, some need to be treated quickly. There are three categories of diplopia:...
- What Affects Night Vision?
Problems with night vision is a very common problem. Most of the night vision problems, like halos, blurred vision, and night blindness, may be treated. Some of these may also be a sign of congenital medical condition, like retinitis pigmentosa. A number of other conditions, like exposure to the sun...
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Tay-Sachs Disease in Children
IntroductionHealthy infants tend to achieve their growth and development milestones in a timely manner. They also develop their vision, hearing, movement, and other types of vital functions because certain enzymes clear out fatty protein as well as other unwanted elements that can hinder normal...
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Pink Eye?
Pink eye, or conjunctivitis, is a contagious eye condition caused by the inflammation and infection of the conjunctiva. The conjunctiva is the transparent membrane covering the white part of the eye and the eyeball. Infection and swelling of the the mucous membrane becomes reddish, and the entire...
- Dr. Matthew Pomykala D.O.327 Beach 19th St Far Rockaway NY 11691
- Dr. Mary Elizabeth Davidian MD140 Executive Dr New Windsor NY 12553
- Dr. Mark J Stamm MD1 Hatfield Ln Goshen NY 10924
- Dr. Ramon Bumatay Ruffy MD1 RYKOWSKI LN MIDDLETOWN NY 10941
- Dr. Jeffrey Richard Vaninwegen M.D.245 E Main St Ramsey NJ 07446
- Dr. Robert Marc Jaffee MD1 Rykowski Ln Middletown NY 10941