Dr. Paula Gay is an audiologist practicing in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Gay evaluates, diagnoses and treats hearing loss, balance issues and tinnitus. Audiologists can care for patients of all ages and treat almost all types of hearing loss. As an audiologist, Dr. Gay takes part in services like prescribing and fitting hearing aids, recommending assisted listening devices and providing hearing rehabilitation. Audiologists can work in a number of settings such as hospitals, schools, clinics, private practices as well as government, military and VA hospitals.
Paula Gay's Practice location
Iowa City, IA 52246Get Direction
Paula Gay's reviewsWrite Review
- Childhood Crohn’s Diagnosis Linked with Cancer Risk, Study Finds
Inflammatory bowel disease most often affects young adults. However, children can also be diagnosed too. When inflammatory bowel disease affects a child, it causes painful gastrointestinal symptoms that are especially difficult for kids to bear.It's hard for kids to understand what's happening to...
- Treating Lupus
Lupus or systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) is a chronic autoimmune condition where your immune system sees your own tissues as foreign cells and therefore starts to produce antibodies against them. Since the antibodies are produced by your own cells, these antibodies are given the term...
- How Daylight Saving Time Impacts Your Health
Benjamin Franklin conceived the daylight saving idea through an essay in 1784, during his American delegate break. His essay was called "An Economical Project". Some of his friends were fascinated and took up his idea and dug deep into it even after his break was over and he had returned to...
- What Do Bumps on the Roof of Your Mouth Mean?
IntroductionThe presence of bumps and lumps in the mouth is not something uncommon. You may have experienced them in the past, particularly on your lips, back of the throat, or tongue. There are various things that can cause the formation of bumps on the roof of your mouth, but most of them are...
- Lifestyle Changes to Deal with Insomnia
Sleep is a way for the body to recuperate itself and revive from the entire day’s tired schedule. Sleeping is one of the most crucial functions of the body. Getting a good night’s sleep and rest is important for one to carry on everyday functions normally. Even one day of disturbed sleep can...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Dr. Viral Dinesh Tejani AU.D.601 Highway 6 W Iowa City IA 52246
- Dr. Aline Renee Sundeen-esbaum AUD.601 Highway 6 W Iowa City IA 52246
- Nicholas Giuliani AU.D.100 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Gail Takahashi PH.D.601 Highway 6 W Iowa City IA 52246
- Dr. Lenore Ann Holte PH.D., CCC-A100 Hawkins Dr Iowa City IA 52242
- Dr. Sandie Michelle Bass-ringdahl PH.D., CCC-A250 Hawkins Drive Iowa City IA 52242