Dr. Michael Wang is a pathologist practicing in Columbia, MO. Dr. Wang is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Wang can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Wang may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
- Discovery of 2-pyrimidyl-5-amidothiophenes as potent inhibitors for AKT: synthesis and SAR studies.
- Nanopore-based detection of circulating microRNAs in lung cancer patients.
- Plasma microRNAs as novel biomarkers for early detection of lung cancer.
- Detection of miRNAs with a nanopore single-molecule counter.
- Designing DNA interstrand lock for locus-specific methylation detection in a nanopore.
- Occult pulmonary mucosa-associated lymphoid tissue lymphoma presenting as catastrophic antiphospholipid antibody syndrome.
- Expanding the Genetic Code for a Dinitrophenyl Hapten.
- GcsR, a TyrR-Like Enhancer-Binding Protein, Regulates Expression of the Glycine Cleavage System in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1.
- Erratum for Sarwar et al., GcsR, a TyrR-Like Enhancer-Binding Protein, Regulates Expression of the Glycine Cleavage System in Pseudomonas aeruginosa PAO1.
- Exploring Human Diseases and Biological Mechanisms by Protein Structure Prediction and Modeling.
- Monitoring thioredoxin redox with a genetically encoded red fluorescent biosensor.
- Nanolock-Nanopore Facilitated Digital Diagnostics of Cancer Driver Mutation in Tumor Tissue.
- What is the potential of nanolock- and nanocross-nanopore technology in cancer diagnosis?
Dr. Michael X Wang MD's Practice location
Columbia, MO 65212Get Direction
Dr. Michael X Wang MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What is Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever?
Dengue fever is a more common and typical viral disease spread largely through the Aedes Aegypti mosquito and to some extent by the Aedes Albopictus mosquito. Initially rampant in more tropical and temperate countries, the disease gradually spread to other zones as populations started migrating to...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Mononucleosis: Am I Contagious Throughout the Duration of My Condition?
Mononucleosis is a disease that is spread through the Epstein-Barr virus. Specific details about the virus is still unknown. This virus is known to exhibit fatigue in people, accompanied by an aching body, swollen lymph nodes, and fever. This disease is known to be spread through saliva and other...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Dr. Michael D Curry M.D. PHD200 Portland St Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Ronald Hansing MD800 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65201
- Dr. Ariel Goldschmidt M.D.Ma215 Medical Sciences Building Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. Jiafan Liu MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212
- Dr. John Charles Lance DDS4005 Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd. New Bern NC 28562
- Dr. Gordon Sharp MD1 Hospital Dr Columbia MO 65212