Dr. Stephen Antonucci is an internist practicing in Plymouth, MI. Dr. Antonucci specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Antonucci provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Dr. Stephen Andrew Antonucci M.D.'s Practice location
Plymouth, MI 48170Get Direction
Dr. Stephen Andrew Antonucci M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Antonucci
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- Car Seats Should Not Leave the Car
According to a study published in the journal, Pediatrics, car seats, which are supposed to protect babies from injuries in a car, have increased risk of injuries when they are used outside of the car. In this study, led by Shital N. Parikh, MD, an orthopaedic surgeon at Cincinnati Children’s...
- Can Dehydration Cause a Lack of Appetite?
When a body doesn’t have sufficient fluids, it becomes dehydrated. Although dehydration mostly occurs during warm seasons when people work outdoors and don’t drink plenty of water, it can also happen in various situations and can be very dangerous or even fatal. Dehydration occurs in three...
- Suffering from Constant Nausea? Here's What It Could Be
IntroductionNausea is an unpleasant feeling that is usually experienced before vomiting. Constant or persistent nausea is characterized by feeling nauseous for more than 24 hours. Although nausea and vomiting often come together, vomiting may occur without feeling nauseous and nausea can occur...
- What is Listeriosis?
Listeriosis is a foodborne disease caused by the infection of the bacteria Listeria monocytogenes. This infection may cause severe symptoms in pregnant women and people who have a weak immune system. It may also affect newborns and the elderly. The symptoms are generally not very serious in the case...
- Health Reasons That Can Make a Person Pass Out
Causes of Fainting A person faints or loses consciousness for a brief time when the brain does not get enough oxygen. Fainting or passing out is also medically called syncope. Before fainting, people may experience lightheadedness, dizziness, weakness, and nausea. Others describe fainting as...
- Dr. Richard Wilson Shamblin M.D.100 Rice Mine Rd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Ronald Alton Mccormack M.D.100 Rice Mine Rd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406
- Dr. Jim Patrick Ellison M.D.2500 N State St Jackson MS 39216
- Mr. Gerard James Ferris MD200 University Blvd Tuscaloosa AL 35401
- Dr. Lorenza Royal M.D.3701 Loop Rd Tuscaloosa AL 35404
- Dr. William Eugene Alldredge M.D.100 Rice Mine Rd N Tuscaloosa AL 35406