Dr. Erica Weiss is an internist practicing in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Weiss specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Weiss provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
University of Minnesota Medical School 2011
- Hennepin County Medical Center Program
Erica Jean Weiss MD's Practice location
Minneapolis, MN 55415Get Direction
Erica Jean Weiss MD's reviewsWrite Review
- There's No Doubt: Active Children Have Healthy Hearts
Vigorous exercise for 30 minutes every day lowers the risk of heart disease in children, when compared to those who do not exercise. Kids who had regular, moderate exercise for 35 minutes a day had very low levels of cholesterol, triglycerides blood glucose levels, blood pressure, and a small waist...
- Do Vitamin Supplements Alleviate Pain?
Many people are now turning to nutritional supplements for pain management, as they become less tolerant towards the side effects of pain medications. Physicians also seem to be attracted by the idea of using supplements and recommend one or the other to their patients. Supplements may be vitamins,...
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- Does AZO Work for UTIs?
What is AZO?AZO is an analgesic that relieves urinary discomfort caused by a urinary tract infection or catheter use. It is a brand name for phenazopyridine hydrochloride. It eases the pain in the urinary tract by soothing the mucous membranes. However, its exact mechanism remains unknown.The active...
- Women Who Smoke Increase Their Risk for Hot Flashes
According to a recent study, women who smoke frequently are prone to more hot flashes during menopause, compared to women who do not smoke at all. Earlier studies suggest that there is a link between smoking and early menopause, in addition to menopause encourages worse symptoms. A recent study that...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- M. Chadi Alraies3635 E 43rd St Minneapolis MN 55406
- Dr. Merlin E. Brown MD60 South 6th Street Minneapolis Minnesota 55402
- Dr. Alina G. Livshits MD13819 Hanson Blvd NW Andover Minnesota 55304
- Dr. Cybele D. Johnson DO6545 France Avenue South Edina Minnesota 55435
- Dr. Richard Beck MD8240 Golden Valley Dr Golden Valley MN 55427
- Bernadette K. Quadling Other730 S. 8th Street Hennepin Minneosta 55127