Dr. Kim Oman is a Chiropractor practicing in North Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Oman specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Oman seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Education and Training
Columbia Institute of Chiropractic
- Sacro-occipital Technique
- Logan Basic
Dr. Kim Wayne Oman D.C.'s Practice location
North Brunswick, NJ 08902Get Direction
Dr. Kim Wayne Oman D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- What Is Back Pain: Get The Facts
Every now and then, you hear people complaining about constant back pain. According to statistics, about 80% of Americans will suffer from back pain at one point of their life.Back pain can be caused by many things, but it is most commonly triggered by incorrect sitting or standing positions, not...
- What Is Whiplash? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
When people suffer from a whiplash, they experience severe pain in the lower neck region, which can spread over their shoulders, arms, and head. They can also suffer from headaches, numbness, and a painful stiff neck. The pain gets accelerated faster in the area around the neck, which needs to be...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Treatment Options for Back Pain
Back pain is a very common condition, especially among the elderly group. It can vary from a dull constant back pain to a very sharp pain, which may disrupt your daily routine. Back pain can be either acute or chronic. This classification of back pain is essential especially when it comes to...
- Dr. Glenn Bager DC92 State Rt 27 Rahway NJ 07065
- Dr. Ian Fliss DC159 Newark-Pompton Turnpike Pequannock NJ 07440
- Dr. Brian W Wallace D.C.139 Morristown Road Bernardsville New Jersey 07924
- Dr. Michael Lio D.C.33 State Rd Princeton NJ 08540
- Dr. Ron Meola DC927 N Washington Ave Dunellen NJ 08812
- Dr. Brittani F. Seeman D.C. Westbrook Maine 04092