Dr. Tiffany Hetmanek is a Dentist practicing in Franklin, TN. Dr. Hetmanek specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Tiffany Hetmanek DMD's Practice location
Franklin, TN 37067Get Direction
Ocala, FL 34471Get Direction
Dr. Tiffany Hetmanek DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- Why Do I Have a Toothache?
Toothaches refers to the pain in and around one's mouth and jaw. This pain can be very mild or throbbing, and differs in intensity from one person to another. The pain may start suddenly. In some cases, the pain may become worse with time or just disappear after some time.Some of the common causes...
- What Is Myrrh Used For?
What is myrrh?The word myrrh will probably not be a stranger to your ears. If you were raised in the Christian faith, it may be familiar to you since childhood. It was mentioned over 150 times in the Holy Bible. But what is it exactly?Myrrh is a resin or natural gum that is yellow to reddish-brown...
- Magnolia Bark Extract Prevents Bad Breath
According to the results of a study published in, Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry, magnolia bark extract contains chemicals that may prevent bad breath or halitosis. These compounds, called magnolol and honokiol, kill the bacteria that cause bad breath and cavities.In this study, nine...
- Gum Disease is Common in Pot Smokers
A new study published in, The Journal of American Medical Association, reports that pot use is associated with gum disease. This disease, considered to be a disease due to aging, was very common among people who smoke marijuana. The result remained the same even after accounting for all other...
- Dr. Jeffrey Russell Yost D.D.S.100 Cool Springs Blvd Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Jeffrey W. Mathews D.D.S1200 Division St Nashville Tennessee 37203
- Dr. Alireza Allen Blourchian DDS155 Covey Dr. Franklin TN 37067
- Dr. Kristin Rushing DDS4809 Trousdale Dr Nashville TN 37220
- Dr. Nathan Andrew Murrell D.M.D2211 Crestmoor Rd Nashville TN 37215
- Dr. Clayton C. Cummings D.D.S.2405 Crestmoor Road Nashville TN 37215