Dr. Mark A Gapinski MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)25 N Winfield Rd Suite 511 Winfield IL, 60190
Dr. Mark Gapinski is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Winfield, IL. Dr. Gapinski specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Gapinski can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Gapinski can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Il Coll of Med, Chicago Il 1995
University of Illinois College of Medicine 1995
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Endometrial Ablation, Novasure, Yeast Infection (candidiasis) And More
- Gestational Diabetes
- Univ Il Coll Of Med, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Illinois at Chicago Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Mark A Gapinski MD's Practice location
Winfield, IL 60190Get Direction
Dr. Mark A Gapinski MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gapinski
- What to Expect During the Second Trimester of Pregnancy
When a woman gets pregnant, there are numerous physical changes that occur in her body. These changes are essential to support fetal development and prepare the body for labor.Most women consider the second trimester as the easiest months during pregnancy. This is their favorite time of their...
- 23andMe Now FDA-Approved to Test BRCA Genetic Mutations Without a Doctor
The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has authorized the use of a direct-to-consumer (DTC) test for BRCA1/BRCA2 genetic mutations. Although it is not the first DTC test available on the US marketplace, it is the first one designed to specifically test for BRCA mutations.“Being the first and...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- How Your Father’s Genes Can Affect Your Ovarian Cancer Risk
It is well known that inherited mutations in BRCA1/BRCA2 genes increase the risk of breast and ovarian cancers, as well as other types of cancer. An altered mutation in the BRCA1 or BRCA2 gene can be inherited from an individual’s mother or father. ...
- Is Vaginal Discharge Normal?
Vaginal discharge is a whitish fluid containing dead cells and bacteria from the vagina. This discharge protects the vagina from infections and keeps it clean. Some amount of vaginal discharge is normal in all women, and often varies in consistency and color. It may range from clear a fluid to...
- How do I Manage Morning Sickness?
Morning sickness refers to the nausea and vomiting experienced during pregnancy. Morning sickness is very common during the first trimester, but in some cases, it may extend throughout the period of the pregnancy. Although the condition is called morning sickness, it can affect an expectant mother...
- Dr. Radha Burtch M.D.5207 Main Street Downers Grove IL 60515
- Dr. Julie R. Jensen MD100 Spalding Naperville Illinois 60540
- Dr. Raja Chatterji MD1555 Barrington Road Hoffman Estates Illinois 60169
- Dr. Jeanne Blair Novas MD111 Lions Dr Barrington IL 60010
- Dr. Michael J. Hickey MD121 North Elm Street Hinsdale Illinois 60521
- Dr. Mari Ann Herbert DO1938 East Lincoln Highway New Lenox Illinois 60451