Dr. Derek Duggan is an endodonist practicing in Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Duggan is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Dr. Derek Duggan DDS, MS's Practice location
Chapel Hill, NC 27599Get Direction
CHAPEL HILL, NC 27599Get Direction
Dr. Derek Duggan DDS, MS's reviewsWrite Review
- The Facts About Chlamydia
There are a number of infections that affect the human body. These infections transmit from one to another through various ways like air, touch and through sexual contact. Sexually transmitted infections (STDs) are easily transmitted from one person to another during sexual activity. Whether a STD...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Metronidazole Side Effects
Metronidazole is a medication specifically prescribed to treat illnesses caused by parasites or bacteria affecting many parts of the body. The medication operates by eliminating the germs that usually cause the infection and is accessible in a variety of forms.They include:• Oral tablets and...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- Overconsumption of Red Meat Can Lead to Medical Complications
According to a new study, people who eat low amounts of red meat have a lower risk of death, when compared to people who have more of processed foods, such as hot dogs and sausage. In this study, the researchers from Harvard analyzed the diet of more than 120,000 people who are participating in the...
- Dr. Ryan W. Burleson D.D.S.1011 W Williams St Apex NC 27502
- Dr. Arya Tehrany D.D.S.Unc Chapel Hill School Of Dentistry Chapel Hill NC 27599
- Dr. Mark A Odom DDS1400 Crescent Green Cary NC 27518
- Nona Ilene Breeland DDS MS1506 E Franklin St Chapel Hill NC 27514
- Dr. Ashraf F. Fouad D.D.S., M.S.650 W. Baltimore Avenue Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Rebeca Weisleder DDS101 Brauer Hall Cb Chapel Hill NC 27599