Dr. Sheila Sund practices Neuropathology in Salem, OR. Dr. Sund studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Dr. Sheila Lynn Sund M.D.'s Practice location
Salem, OR 97304Get Direction
Dr. Sheila Lynn Sund M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Can I Exercise Even Though I have Multiple Sclerosis?
The patients who undergo aerobic exercises are prone to benefit in a way that those who don’t and will not. You should adopt a regular schedule for specific exercises that you enjoy doing in order to keep your body fully-functioning.Exercise benefits for patients:...
- Jiffy Lube Steps Up to Join the 6th Muscle Up Muscular Dystrophy Fundraiser
Muscular dystrophy is a serious condition wherein one will lose a lot of muscle mass and have weaker muscles. The cause of muscular dystrophy is said to be the presence of mutations from a person’s genetics that would stop the production of a protein that forms the muscles. Symptoms can mostly be...
- What a Start-Up is Doing to Transform Alzheimer's Care
One of the best characteristics of a well-planned start up is its ability to solve the problems of the world. Whether it be in the realm of technology, medicine, or social media, startups have the unique advantage of operating with the use of a small yet agile team, as there are not nearly as many...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Why an Alzheimer's Patient May Be Violent
Violent and aggressive behavior is an issue that many with Alzheimer's face, and it also affects their friends and family. It doesn't happen as frequent as other symptoms, but when it does, it usually happens out of pressure or stress that the patient may be feeling. There could be quite a few...
- Muscular Dystrophy: A New Understanding of How Muscles Work
A new technique out of McGill may be the key to shed new light on how muscles work. It’s an important step towards a better understanding of how muscle-targeted diseases and disorders work. With a greater understanding also comes a better handle of how to treat and possibly cure these diseases in...
- Shaohua Chen MD1501 Kings Hwy Shreveport LA 71103
- Dr. Paula Lorene Eschtruth DO1320 Edgewater St Nw Salem OR 97304
- Dr. Mark T Gabr M.D.180 Ramsgate Sq S Salem OR 97302
- Dr. Elizabeth Katherine Bjornskov M.D.2400 Lancaster Dr Ne Salem OR 97305
- Dr. Jim A James M.D.One Medical Center Dr Lebanon NH 03756
- Dr. Benton John Davidson MD1344 Liberty St Se Salem OR 97302