Dr. Ulfat Shaikh is a pediatrician practicing in Sacramento, CA. Dr. Shaikh is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Shaikh diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Shaikh can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Goa Med Coll-Madras Univ-Goa MD
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center 1997
Dr. Ulfat Shaikh M.D.'s Practice location
Sacramento, CA 95817Get Direction
Dr. Ulfat Shaikh M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Symptoms of Chickenpox?
Chickenpox is an infectious disease caused by varicella zoster virus. It is very common among children but may affect adults also. Infection by this virus causes red blisters in different parts of the body. This skin condition has become less common with the advent of chickenpox vaccination. The...
- What is Dyslexia?
Dyslexia refers to a disorder characterized by disability in reading. This is a very common learning disability and is found to affect a large percentage of people in the country. Children with this learning disorder are found to have normal vision and intelligence. In many cases, the condition...
- Head Motions Offer Insight into Autism for Girls
Autism was always considered to be a boy’s disorder. Girls are diagnosed with autism, too, but at a much lower rate; five times as many boys are diagnosed with autism as are girls.That may not necessarily be because boys have autism more frequently than girls, though. It is possible that girls...
- Why Swimming Lessons Are Crucial for Children with Autism
It is important for any child to learn how to swim, but it is especially important for those with autism due to tendencies to wander towards water.Sayed's storySayed Ashraaf Ali Sayed Imran is five years old and has autism. He is absolutely in love with anything that has to do with water. Anyone who...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Dr. Mary Chu-Yee MD4011 Talbot Rd S Renton Washington 98055
- Dr. Scott Budd M.D.425 University Avenue Sacramento California 95825
- Beatrice Tetteh7248 S. Land Park Drive, Suite 118 Sacramento California 95831
- Dr. Danton Kono M.D.6555 Coyle Ave Carmichael CA 95608
- Dr. Nancy P. Torres MD1600 Eureka Rd Roseville CA 95661
- Dr. Sammy L. Chang M.D.3160 Folsom Blvd Sacramento CA 95816