Dr. Robert Lawrence Araujo PH.D
Psychologist | Clinical Child & Adolescent755 New York Ave Suite 200 Huntington NY, 11743
Dr. Robert Araujo is a psychologist practicing in Huntington, NY. Dr. Araujo specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Araujo evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Araujo because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Histo-physiological study of hypophysectomized dogs in which the hypophysis was replaced by parotid gland.
- [Statistical considerations on the consumption of alcoholic beverages by the people of Venezuela].
- [Heberto Cuenca, exemplary physician. His influence on the introduction of cardiology in Venezuela].
- [Note on the nomenclature of Neoleucinodes elegantalis, the tomato borer].
- High-fat diet increases thyrotropin and oxygen consumption without altering circulating 3,5,3'-triiodothyronine (T3) and thyroxine in rats: the role of iodothyronine deiodinases, reverse T3 production, and whole-body fat oxidation.
- Supplementation of prepartum dairy cows with β-carotene.
- Breast Cancer in Brazil: Hospitalization Costs.
- Mastectomy Due to Breast Cancer in Brazil: Geographic Distribution and Costs from the Public Health Care Perspective.
- Bradykinin-potentiating activity in human serum.
- Oxytocic esterase in rat urine.
- [Effect of the ingestion of sugar fortified with vitamin A (50UI/g) in the prevention of vitamin A deficiency].
- Potentiation of bradykinin action on smooth muscle by a scorpion venom extract.
Dr. Robert Lawrence Araujo PH.D's Practice location
Huntington, NY 11743Get Direction
Dr. Robert Lawrence Araujo PH.D's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Araujo
- High School Runner Doesn't Let Autism Stop Him
Everyone has dreams to which they aspire. Sometimes life throws itself in the path and prevents someone from pursing their dream. Other times, by striving to fulfill, it’s possible to overcome difficulties which otherwise would have prevented progress.This is the case for Conner Stewart, a student...
- The Top 10 Health Threats For Men
Here is a list of the top 10 dangerous diseases men can face in their lifetime. Don't be alarmed; many of these diseases are preventable and treatable. 1. Heart attack and cardiac arrestHeart attacks are caused by a blockage of any arteries that supply blood to the heart. Arteries can get clogged...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- Can Adults have Autism?
You will get a lot of information online on how to determine autism in child, as it can be easily noticed in children as young as 24 months old. What about autism in adults? Adults are not immune to autism and its effects either.At present, thousands of adults suffer from untreated autism and face...
- How Poetry Enables Children with Autism to Educate Others
It can be very difficult for children with autism to be understood by their classmates and peers, but recently some have been turning to poetry.Jadon's PoemCandace Thompson recently submitted a poem by her son Jadon, who is 11 years old and on the autism spectrum. When asked what inspired him to...
- Dr. Mary F. Macedonio PSYCHOLOGIST15038 Union Tpke Flushing NY 11367
- Dr. Aviva Druks PHD134 Middle Neck Rd Great Neck NY 11021
- Mindy Barbara Atkin333 Glen Head Road Glen Head New York 11545
- Dr. Marlene N. Kasman PHD163 Town Line Rd East Northport NY 11731
- Dr. Amy Beth Rosenberg PSYD485 Underhill Boulevard Syosset NY 11791
- Dr. Judith Barbara Rosenblum PH.D.627 Broadway Massapequa NY 11758