Dr. Jeffrey Gaborko is a pediatrician practicing in Vacaville, CA. Dr. Gaborko is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gaborko diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gaborko can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Baylor College of Medicine 1995
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Baylor College Med/Tex Chldns Hospital 1996
Dr. Jeffrey L. Gaborko MD's Practice location
Vacaville, CA 95688Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey L. Gaborko MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gaborko
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- What is Hand, Foot, and Mouth Disease?
This mild viral disease most commonly seen in children is caused by enterovirus. Hand, foot, and mouth disease may happen in adults as well. It is characterized by sores in the mouth, hands, and legs and usually lasts for a few weeks. The disease is more common during the summer and fall. This...
- Is Vaccination an Old Method or Another Achievement of the Modern Era?
In the early 19th to the 20th century, parents would have been surprised to know that future generations would be free from childhood diseases. Diphtheria was then one of the most common diseases that took the lives of thousands of children, while polio left thousands of children crippled. Measles...
- Century-Old Drug Could Be a New Approach to Autism Treatment
What is suramin?Suramin is a drug that was developed about 100 years ago to treat parasite-borne illnesses such as African sleeping sickness and river blindness. The drug has been around since then, and is actually relatively cheap to manufacture and distribute. A single one-month dose to treat one...
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- How Is Autism Diagnosed?
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) describes a specific set of developmental and behavioral problems that affect an individual's behavior, as well as an individual's social and communication skills. A diagnosis of ASD means that your child’s social and communication skills, as well as play skills, are...
- Dr. Gilbert T Chang MD5140 Business Center Dr Fairfield CA 94534
- Dr. Joseph Carrillo M.D.1100 Trancas St Napa CA 94558
- Dr. Anita Jain M.D.1200 B Gale Wilson Blvd Fairfield CA 94533
- Dr. Christi Klimisch Lombre MD747 52nd St Oakland CA 94609
- Dr. Stephanie Toy MD1455 Oliver Rd Fairfield CA 94534
- Dr. Nasser Jafarian MD1455 Oliver Rd Fairfield CA 94534