Dr. Robert Ross is a urologist practicing in Venice, FL. Dr. Ross specializes in diseases of the urinary tract and the male reproductive system. This includes areas of the bladder, urethra, kidneys, penis and prostate. Urology is a surgical specialty and requires knowledge in other areas of expertise such as gynecology and internal medicine due to the variety of clinical problems that are involved.
Education and Training
Univ of Miami Sch of Med, Miami Fl 1967
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Jackson Mem Hosp/Jackson Hlth, Obstetrics And Gynecology; Cook County Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. Robert R Ross M.D.'s Practice location
Venice, FL 34292Get Direction
Dr. Robert R Ross M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Procedures Are Used to Treat Bladder Cancer?
There are various treatment options for bladder cancer. Each option has its own procedure on how it is carried out. The type of treatment is also chosen based on several factors such as:...
- Why Do the Benefits Outweigh the Risks of Circumcision?
Male circumcision has been a highly debated topic with arguments both for and against it. Various religious and traditional practices across the globe favor circumcision. However, there are also large sections of the population in other parts of the world where circumcision is not recommended by...
- Chlamydia in Women
What Is Chlamydia?Chlamydia is considered to be the most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S. The disease is more commonly found in women than in men. It is an infection mainly caused by the bacteria known as Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia is similar to gonorrhea, having a similar...
- Top 12 Natural Home Remedies for Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
What is a urinary tract infection (UTI)?A urinary tract infection (UTI) is an infection in the urinary system, which includes the kidneys, bladder, urethra, and ureters. Usually, UTIs happen in the lower urinary tract, which consists of the bladder and urethra.Women are more prone to developing...
- When Should I Get Checked for Prostate Cancer?
When Should I Get Checked For Prostate Cancer?Prostate cancer is more likely to occur in men aged between forty and seventy years. It is therefore important to be aware of the signs and symptoms of prostate cancer. Symptoms warrant a visit to the doctor as soon as possible.Deciding on whether or not...
- What Causes Testicular Cancer?
If you were to pose this simple question to your doctor, you would get the response that science does not know for sure what triggers cancer in the testes. But if you were to dig a little deeper, you may be drawn into a discussion on chromosomes and genes, the basic building blocks of life, and how...
- Dr. Stephen M. Scionti MD5741 Bee Ridge Rd Sarasota FL 34233
- Dr. Gary Lee Berger MD2400 Harbor Blvd Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Dr. Eric E Coronato D.O.2401 University Pkwy Sarasota FL 34243
- Dr. Thomas J Ruane M.D.842 Sunset Lake Blvd Venice FL 34292
- Dr. Marc A Melser MD3410 Tamiami Trl Port Charlotte FL 33952
- Dr. Andrew K. Weitzel D.O.3161 Harbor Blvd Port Charlotte FL 33952