Dr. Rashmi Mullur practices Endocrinology in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Mullur specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases related to hormone imbalance, and the bodys glands in the endocrine system. Endocrinologists are trained and certified to treat a variety of conditions, including menopause, diabetes, infertility, and thyroid disorders, among many others. Dr. Mullur examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses, and decides the best treatment methods.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
Dr. Rashmi S Mullur MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90048Get Direction
Dr. Rashmi S Mullur MD's reviewsWrite Review
- New Genetic Engineering May Help Diabetes Patients with Obesity
CRISPR genetic engineering has many applications in the medical field and has revolutionized the world of genetic engineering in the last few years because it allows for very specific alteration in the DNA of human, plants and lower animal forms much faster than was previously possible.What is...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Diabetic Ketoacidosis?
An OverviewDiabetic ketoacidosis (DKA) is considered to be one of the most severe metabolic imbalance associated with type 1 diabetes mellitus. Type 1 diabetes mellitus is also known as insulin dependent diabetes mellitus, wherein a patient depends upon external sources of insulin as its body is...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- Celiac Disease May Shadow Type 1 Diabetes
A recent study has found that celiac disease may follow Type 1 diabetes, and it has found that children have a greater risk of having celiac disease auto-antibodies, which may then result in the disorder.According to Dr. William Hagopian, type 1 diabetes and celiac disease are closely related...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- Study Predicts 40 Million People with Diabetes Might Be Without Insulin by 2030
According to a new study, diabetic patients' access to insulin may fall short by the year 2030. Diabetes diagnoses continue to rise in numbers, and it's predicted that approximately 79 million adults with type 2 diabetes will require insulin to manage it. Because of the current levels of insulin...
- Dr. Susan Pekarovics M.D.6360 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles California 90048
- Dr. Norman Lavin MD18370 Burbank Blvd Tarzana California 91356
- Dr. Minou Tran M.D.8317 Davis Street Downey California 90241
- Dr. John G. Wilcox M.D.333 South Arroyo Boulevard Pasadena California 91105
- Dr. Michael W Lin MD207 S Santa Anita Ave San Gabriel CA 91776
- Dr. Eva Cwynar MD465 N Roxbury Dr #733 Beverly Hills CA 90210