Dr. Mildred Thompson is a psychologist practicing in Media, PA. Dr. Thompson specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Thompson evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Thompson because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Mildred Virginia Thompson PH.D.'s Practice location
Media, PA 19063Get Direction
Dr. Mildred Virginia Thompson PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Binge Eating Disorder: Get the Facts
Individuals suffering from binge eating disorder (B.E.D) often eat excessively. They are not able to control the intake of food when the binges kick in. People with this disorder are distinct from bulimia and anorexia victims in that the former don’t vomit, eat little quantities of particular...
- Adolescents with Autism Need Better Access to Sex Education
Romance and intimacy are parts of life, and have been scientifically proven to add to emotional security and good mental health. When someone desires a relationship but isn't able to attain one, a common effect is depression, loneliness, a lessened feeling of self-worth, and feelings of isolation...
- What Is Munchausen Syndrome?
IntroductionThe Munchausen syndrome is regarded as a factitious disorder. It is a type of mental disorder, wherein people pretend to have certain physical or psychological symptoms in them. People who are between the ages 20-40 years old are more prone to developing the disorder. Men who have few...
- Mickey Rowe Is First Actor with Autism to Play Lead in "Curious Incident of the Dog"
Mickey Rowe is hitting the Indiana Repertory Theatre staring in the Tony-winning Best Play The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time, a 2003 novel that has become a Broadway smash hit. Rowe has autism spectrum disorder, and will be the first person with ASD to play the role.A new...
- How Rumination Is Linked to Anxiety and Depression
What is rumination?According to various research studies, one of the important factors or causes of depression and anxiety is rumination.When people ruminate, they continually contemplate about certain problems or thoughts without end. Most of the time, individuals who are depressed have episodes of...
- What are the Symptoms of Schizophrenia?
Schizophrenia is a chronic mental disorder characterized by distorted and abnormal understandings and interpretations of reality. This is a severe form of a mental condition that affects the way a person thinks and expresses himself or herself. As the person fails to understand reality, he or she...
- Dr. Anna E. Tobia PHD925 Chestnut St Philadelphia PA 19107
- Dr. Jerome F. Knast PH.D.133 Heather Road Bala Cynwyd Pennsylvania 19004
- Billie Lee Orenbuch555 City Avenue Bala Cynwyd PA 19004
- Alyson Marci Nerenberg8627 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Tejal A. Jakatdar PH.D.1616 Walnut St Philadelphia PA 19103
- Dr. Nermine Tawadrous PSY.D.950 E Haverford Rd Bryn Mawr PA 19010