Dr. Jose Luis Rodriguez MD
Neurosurgeon255 E Bonita Ave Building #9 Pomona CA, 91767
Dr. Jose Rodriguez practices Neurological Surgery in Pomona, CA. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Rodriguez prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ca- Irvine- Ca Coll Of Med- Irvine Ca 1981
University of California 1981
Medical Center Of Iran
Neurological SurgeryAmerican Board of Neurological SurgeryABNS
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Southern California Super Doctors 2012
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- Brain Tumor
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Herniated Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Neurological Surgery; Univ Ca Irvine Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- U.C.I. School of Medicine & Neurosurgery Fellow: American College of Surgeons
- University of California, Irvine Affiliated Hospitals
- UC Irvine Medical Center
Dr. Jose Luis Rodriguez MD's Practice location
Pomona, CA 91767Get Direction
Dr. Jose Luis Rodriguez MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Rodriguez
- What is a Transient Ischemic Attack?
Also considered as a mini stroke, a transient ischemic attack (TIA) has symptoms similar to that of a stroke, but lasting only for a short period of time, without causing any permanent damage. TIA is often caused by the interruption of blood flow to the brain by a blood clot. Once the blood flow is...
- What Are the Treatments for Stroke?
Emergency treatment for stroke is dependent on the type of stroke you're suffering from. Whether it is an ischemic stroke that blocks an artery, or a hemorrhagic stroke that is caused by bleeding of blood vessels around the brain, acting fast is important since every minute counts.Ischemic Stroke:...
- Lobotomies in Other Countries
What is a lobotomy and why was it used?A lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure used for the treatment of various psychological conditions, such as severe depression, mania, schizophrenia, etc. It was even used for the treatment of homosexuality.The idea of brain surgery started around 1890, when a...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- What Is a Transorbital Lobotomy?
Transorbital LobotomyTransorbital lobotomy was once considered as a form of neurosurgery that was labeled as "insane". A pioneer in this field was a Portuguese doctor named António Egas Moniz. He introduced frontal lobotomy in 1935 for certain cases of psychosis and won a Nobel Prize because of...
- Are There Risks to a Spinal Stenosis Surgery?
Like any other surgical procedure, spinal stenosis surgery has its own risks and possible complications. However, if performed correctly by professional medical staff, the possibility of any complication after the surgery is low.The potential risks and possible complications following a spinal...
- Dr. Ramin Amirnovin MD255 East Bonita Avenue Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Haig V Minassian M.D.8135 Painter Ave Whittier CA 90602
- Dr. Ali Hakim Mesiwala MD160 East Artesia Street Pomona CA 91767
- Dr. Mark S Schnitzer MD1400 N Harbor Blvd Fullerton CA 92835
- Dr. Farbod Asgarzadie-gadim M.D.25455 Barton Rd Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Todd Goldenberg MD9961 Sierra Ave Fontana CA 92335