Dr. Anirudh Khanna is a cardiologist practicing in Hackettstown, NJ. Dr. Khanna specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Khanna also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India MD
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1993
Seth G.S. Medical College 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Lenox Hill Hosp
- NSLIJ/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital Program
Dr. Anirudh Khanna Other's Practice location
Hackettstown, NJ 07840 Get Direction
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ 07840 Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Anirudh Khanna Other | Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Anirudh Khanna Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khanna
- How Is Sarcoidosis Diagnosed?
What is sarcoidosis?Sarcoidosis is an inflammatory disease, which is characterized by the growth of granulomas or tiny collections of inflammatory cells in various parts of the body. When the immune system is slowed down and when these numerous clumps form, they tend to interfere with the organ’s...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Evidence for Gum Disease Causing Heart Disease is Dwindling
The American Heart Association released a new statement stating that there is no conclusive evidence to support the relationship between gum disease and heart problems, and that treating gum disease can improve heart conditions. Gum disease is a major contributor to tooth loss and decay in adults....
- Treatment for Atrial Fibrillation
Atrial fibrillation (also called AFib) is a heart arrhythmia infection. It causes sporadic electrical signals within the atria, affecting heart rate. This is referred to as rapid ventricular rate (RVR). Atrial fibrillation derives from unusual electrical impulses within the heart.Factors to consider...
- Calcium Supplements Can Increase Your Risk for Heart Attacks
According to new research, calcium supplements are usually taken by elderly people and post-menopausal women to prevent their bones from thinning. Now, it may increase the risk of a heart attack. Researchers suggest that these drugs should be taken with caution.Some of the earlier studies reported...
- Jyotirmoy Dutta-Choudhury 38 Skyline Drive Morristown New Jersey 7960
- Dr. Mehmood Riaz Ahmad MD 356 Route 46 East Mountain Lakes New Jersey 07046
- Dr. Leonard Jay Moss D.O. 11 Saddle Rd Cedar Knolls New Jersey 7927
- Dr. Marc Eliot Goldschmidt M.D. 100 Madison Ave Morristown NJ 07960
- Dr. Bennett D Schalet D.O. 400 Valley Rd Mount Arlington NJ 07856
- Dr. Paul J. Owens M.D. 222 High St Newton NJ 07860