Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology137 Mountain Ave Hackettstown NJ, 07840
Dr. Anirudh Khanna is a cardiologist practicing in Hackettstown, NJ. Dr. Khanna specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Khanna also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India MD
Seth G S Med College University Of Mumbai Mumbai Maharashtra India 1993
Seth G.S. Medical College 1993
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Coronary Artery Disease (cad)
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Lenox Hill Hosp
- NSLIJ/Hofstra North Shore-LIJ School of Medicine at Lenox Hill Hospital Program
Anirudh Khanna's Practice location
Hackettstown, NJ 07840Get Direction
HACKETTSTOWN, NJ 07840Get Direction
Anirudh Khanna's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Khanna
- Does an Enlarged Heart Affect Health?
Enlarged heart or cardiomegaly is an indication of an underlying condition rather than a disease in itself. Enlargement makes the heart work harder than normal and weakens the heart muscles after a period of time. An enlarged heart has a number of causes including hypertension and coronary artery...
- Citrus Fruits Can Reduce Your Risk of Stroke
Citrus fruits, like oranges and grape fruit, contain a compound that may reduce the risk of stroke in women, according to a study published in the American Heart Association journal, Stroke. Many of the earlier studies had shown the beneficial effect of antioxidants, like flavonoids, present in...
- Are Statins Right for Me?
What is Statins?Statins are drugs prescribed by a doctor to lower cholesterol in the blood. Elevated amounts of cholesterol in blood may result in life-threatening conditions, like heart attacks and strokes. This type of drug is normally prescribed based on cholesterol levels after a blood test....
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- Treatment Options for Lupus
Lupus does not have a complete cure; however, the symptoms can be managed. With thorough treatment, life expectancy of the patient can be increased to the fullest. Early diagnosis and treatment of lupus is important for preventing permanent damage to one's organs.Your doctor may begin your treatment...
- What is Atrial Fibrillation?
Atrial fibrillation refers to irregular heart rhythm with rapid heartbeat that affect the blood flow in the body. In this condition, the irregular heartbeat starts in the upper chambers of the heart, the atria. The irregularity in the heart beat results from the problem in the electrical system of...
- Jyotirmoy Dutta-Choudhury38 Skyline Drive Morristown New Jersey 7960
- Mehmood Riaz Ahmad MD356 Route 46 East Mountain Lakes New Jersey 07046
- Leonard Jay Moss D.O.11 Saddle Rd Cedar Knolls New Jersey 7927
- Marc Eliot Goldschmidt M.D.100 Madison Ave Morristown NJ 07960
- Paul J. Owens M.D.222 High St Newton NJ 07860
- Bennett D Schalet D.O.400 Valley Rd Mount Arlington NJ 07856