Minita Prabhakar is a physical therapist practicing in West Palm Beach, FL. Minita Prabhakar specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Minita Prabhakar can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Minita Prabhakar will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
- Antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory activity of carumbelloside-I isolated from Caralluma umbellata.
- Screening methods for antiasthmatic agents.
- Role of rifampin and clofazimine ointments in the treatment of leprosy.
- Oxidative stress and anti-oxidant status in leprosy patients.
- Status of free radicals and antioxidants in leprosy patients.
- Investigations into cultivation of M. leprae in a nasal mucus medium: a preliminary report.
- Preliminary pharmacological investigations of Tribulus terrestris, Linn. (Gokhru) part 1.
- Jala Neti' a yoga technique for nasal comfort and hygiene in leprosy patients.
- Pharmacological investigations on vitexin.
- Characterization of leprosy based on the nasal lipid profile.
- Antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory activity of a flavonoid isolated from Caralluma attenuata.
Dr. Minita C Prabhakar DPT, MTC, CLT's Practice location
West Palm Beach, FL 33407Get Direction
WEST PALM BEACH, FL 33407Get Direction
Dr. Minita C Prabhakar DPT, MTC, CLT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is a Lower Back Pain with Sciatica?
Lower back pain is a common problem experienced by most people at some point during their lifetime. There are several causes for lower back pain with sciatica, and the intensity of pain can range from dull to quite severe. Men and women are equally affected by this condition. Most cases of back pain...
- Does Kinesiology Tape Work?
What is a kinesiology tape?Most people would recognize kinesiology tapes as bright-colored tapes with fascinating configurations. A kinesiology tape is a thin and stretchy fabric made from cotton or nylon blend. This stretchy fabric is backed up with an adhesive, which is made from hypoallergenic...
- Can Physical Therapy Treat Multiple Sclerosis?
Physical therapy (PT) is vital in the rehabilitation as well as conservation of important functional abilities for somebody with multiple sclerosis. Since multiple sclerosis varies from individual to individual (and the disability progresses over time), it is essential for a physical therapist to...
- Early Warning Signs of Multiple Sclerosis
Is it Multiple Sclerosis?Although some of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis are common, there is no definitive pattern that applies to everyone. The symptoms of multiple sclerosis also resemble those of many other diseases. What sets the symptoms of MS apart from other conditions is time. In many...
- Trapezius Muscle Strain: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
A flat rectangular band of tissue is known as the trapezius muscle. The paired muscles form a diamond shape, hence it resembles a trapezoid (diamond shaped quadrilateral). It makes up for the majority of superficial cervical as well as thoracic musculature. It has the look of a kite. It runs from...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Mr. Christian Paul Bolduc PT11135 S Jog Road Boynton Beach FL 33437
- Mr. Ryan Urenda PT2055 Military Trl Jupiter FL 33458
- Dr. Victor Ramos DPT1660 Blanding Blvd Jacksonville FL 32210
- Mai-vi Callahan PT, DPT, OCS897 Ne Jensen Beach Blvd Jensen Beach FL 34957
- Mr. Andrew Po PT7305 N Military Trl Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
- Dr. Robert Stanton DPT2259 W Hillsboro Blvd Deerfield Beach FL 33442