Dr. Gary Kenneth Boone M.D.
Family Practitioner | Adult Medicine6465 Balboa Ave Suite A San Diego CA, 92111
I provide medical care to patients of all ages. Patients are seen by scheduled appointments and on an urgent basis as needed. I also offer occupational and industrial medical services and have laboratory ...
Education and Training
Univ of Southern Ca Sch of Med, Los Angeles Ca 1975
Keck School of Medicine of the University of Southern California 1975
- Enlarged Prostate
- Colon Polyps
- Nail Fungus
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Vascular Disease
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Ca San Diego Med Center 1976
- UCSD-Kaiser San Diego
Dr. Gary Kenneth Boone M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92111Get Direction
SAN DIEGO, CA 92117Get Direction
Dr. Gary Kenneth Boone M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Boone
- How is Conjunctivitis Diagnosed?
Nowadays, many people self-diagnose and use alternative methods to cure themselves of illnesses. They research on the internet, looking for the right fit for the symptoms they are experiencing. They then look up the treatment options for the condition they believe they have, often opting for...
- Holistic Treatments for Mumps
Mumps is a contagious viral infection that is easily transferred from one individual to another through contact with infected respiratory secretions. It’s caused by a virus referred to as paramyxovirus. Mostly, it attacks the parotid glands, which surround the angle of your jaw right below your...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- What Is Hormone Therapy?
Hormone therapy is often used to relieve menopausal symptoms. However, since estrogen plays a crucial role in maintaining bone health, hormone therapy is another treatment option for osteoporosis.How does hormone therapy work?Following menopause, your body produces less estrogen and progesterone...
- General Practice, Family Practice, and Internal Medicine: What's the Difference?
Primary care providers, family physicians, generalists, and internists can be tricky designations to understand because these healthcare providers similarly cover a number of areas when diagnosing and treating people. However, knowing their differences can be helpful when it comes to finding the...
- What Is Candida?
Candida is a type of fungus which lives on the skin and an overgrowth of this fungus can cause an infection. This fungus can be present on different parts of the body. In a normal situation, the fungus is present in small quantity and does not cause any harm, but when it starts to grow, it causes an...
- Stephen J Rohrer D.O.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Rebeccah Rhenae Rodriguez D.O.4010 Sorrento Valley Blvd San Diego CA 92121
- Scott Randall Evans M.D.6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Douglas Dean Dengerink D.O.6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Michelle L Look MD6699 Alvarado Road San Diego CA 92120
- Dr. Jeffrey P Anthony DO6699 Alvarado Rd San Diego CA 92120