Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides MD
Proctologist1310 W Stewart Dr Suite 605 Orange CA, 92868
Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides is a colon and rectal surgeon practicing in Orange, CA. Dr. Coutsoftides specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the colon, rectum and anus. As a colon and rectal surgeon, Dr. Coutsoftides often treats conditions like rectal cancer, colon cancer, hemorrhoids, anal fissures and diverticulitis. Colon and rectal surgeons may be referred to you by your gastroenterologist if your doctor believes you need a surgical procedure.
Education and Training
The Hebrew Univ- Hadassah Med Sch- Jerusalem- Israel 1971
Hadassah Medical School 1971
Colon & Rectal SurgeryAmerican Board of Colon & Rectal SurgeryABCRS
- Colon Cancer
- Vascular Disease
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Colon And Rectal Surgery Cleveland Clinic Fndn, General Surgery
Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides MD's Practice location
Orange, CA 92868Get Direction
HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA 92649Get Direction
Dr. Theodore Coutsoftides MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Coutsoftides
- Epigastric Hernia: Get the Facts
A hernia is a condition in which some part of an internal organ grows through an opening and protrudes to some other area, thereby altering its normal location.There are many types of hernia, but the epigastric hernia is the most common form. An epigastric hernia occurs when abdominal tissue...
- Anal Fissures: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, Treatment, and Risks
An anal fissure is a the tear or ulcer in the anal canal’s lining. The anal canal forms the end of the large bowel and lies between the rectum and the anus.Symptoms of Anal FissureThe following are the most prominent symptoms of anal fissures:...
- Reasons Why You Need a Colonoscopy
Colonoscopy is a procedure that evokes mixed reactions amongst most adults. Most people don't look forward to the preparation for a colonoscopy, much less the procedure itself. But improvements in the procedure in recent years have led to most people not having a terrible experience. It is of...
- Recovering From Anal Fissure Surgery
An anal fissure is normally the result of the overstretching of the anal mucosa or moist tissue. It can overstretch due to a number of reasons such as passing extra-large and/or hard stools, constipation, low blood flow to the area, excessive diarrhea, dietary choices, and childbirth among others....
- What Are the Treatments for Anal Fissure and Which Specialist Should I Consult?
Anal fissure is an impairment of the wall of the anus. It usually does not come with a lot of medical complications. Nonetheless, it should be treated with urgency, since it can make life very uncomfortable for you. Anal Fissure SymptomsAnal fissure comes with a number of symptoms. Since some of...
- What is a Virtual Colonoscopy?
Also referred to as a VC, a virtual colonoscopy is an x-ray test that detects polyps, cancer or other disorders in the colon. Colonography is the medical term for this test.How It's DoneThere is a difference between an ordinary colonoscopy and a virtual colonoscopy. The ordinary colonoscopy uses a...
- Dr. Anita Kay Gregory M.D.1010 W La Veta Ave Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Joseph C Carmichael MD333 City Blvd W Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Babak N. Rad M.D.1401 Avocado Ave Newport Beach CA 92660
- Dr. Zuri Akida Murrell M.D.101 the city drive south Orange CA 92868
- Dr. Imad A Shbeeb MD10931 Cherry St Los Alamitos CA 90720
- Dr. Siamak Milanchi M.D.16300 Sand Canyon Ave Irvine CA 92618