Dr. Faith Bates is a pediatric dentist practicing in Smyrna, GA. Dr. Bates specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Bates takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Dr. Faith N Bates DMD's Practice location
Dr. Faith N Bates DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Psychotherapy vs. Counselling
What is psychotherapy?When a therapist assists his patient in understanding who they are, the process is called psychotherapy. The therapist will take you through a journey that will reorganize your personality. Your insights can then be integrated with your day to day behaviour. Psychotherapy will...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Dr. Judith L Christianson D.D.S.4205 N Point Pkwy Alpharetta GA 30022
- Saba P Sarraf DMD MSD12520 Prosperity Dr. Silver Spring MD 20904
- Dr. Marc Andrew Auerbach D.D.S.1090 Northchase Pkwy Se Marietta GA 30067
- Dr. Mindy Lynn Simms DDS2230 Towne Lake Pkwy Woodstock GA 30189
- Carolyn W Williams DDS5000 Snapfinger Woods Dr Decatur GA 30035
- Adesegun O Tewogbade DMD4536 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd Atlanta GA 30338