Dr. Anthony Junco is a family practitioner practicing in Rincon, GA. Dr. Junco specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Junco possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Mr. Anthony Junco M.D.'s Practice location
Rincon, GA 31326Get Direction
Glenwood, GA 30428Get Direction
Mr. Anthony Junco M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The History of Rheumatoid Arthritis
Introduction Rheumatoid arthritis causes inflammation of the joints and other body areas. It is an autoimmune disease and its symptoms include:...
- Decoding Facts About the Strep Throat Infection
Is it a sore throat or a strep throat infection?Strep throat is a medical condition associated with bacteria that infect the throat and tonsils. The infection is caused by group A Streptococcus bacteria. This group of bacteria is usually spread through contact with droplets of an infected person....
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of an Ear Infection?
Our ear consists of three parts: the outer ear, the middle ear, and the inner ear. Infections can occur in any part of the ear, but middle ear infections are the most common. The middle ear is the part of your ear located between your eardrums and inner ear. It is the air-filled space that contains...
- Understanding Chlorophyll and Its Amazing Health Benefits
You might have heard about chlorophyll at some point in your life--everyone who has gone to school has been told by their science teacher about how plants make their own food from sunlight. However, not everyone knows that the green substance commonly for imparting the color green to plants actually...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Are Vitamin D-Rich Foods Better than Vitamin D Supplements?
What is vitamin D?Vitamin D is a unique fat-soluble vitamin that plays a significant role in many aspects of health. Also referred to as the sunshine vitamin, it stands out from other types of vitamins since the body can produce vitamin D through sunlight exposure. With 20-25 minutes of daily sun...
- Dr. Dolores J Haviland-foley MD105 Grand Central Blvd Pooler GA 31322
- Dr. Russell Lee Sliker M.D.1000 Towne Center Blvd Pooler GA 31322
- Dr. Troy Andrew Murphy D.O.1326 Eisenhower Dr Savannah GA 31406
- Dr. Jack David Heneisen M.D.1214 N Columbia Ave. Rincon GA 31326
- Dr. Michael Robert Cohen D.O.1000 Towne Center Blvd Pooler GA 31322
- Dr. Christianna Marie Ghaleb M.D.433 Us Highway 80 W Pooler GA 31322