Dr. Douglas Nesbit is a pediatrician practicing in Augusta, GA. Dr. Nesbit is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Nesbit diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Nesbit can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Med Coll of Ga Sch of Med, Augusta Ga 1996
Medical College of Georgia at Georgia Regents University 1996
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Stomach Flu
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Strep Throat
- Med Coll Of Ga Hosp & Cli, Pediatrics
- Med College Of Ga Hospital and Cli
- Medical College of Georgia Program
Dr. Douglas Hamilton Nesbit MD's Practice location
Augusta, GA 30909Get Direction
Augusta, GA 30909Get Direction
Dr. Douglas Hamilton Nesbit MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nesbit
- The Autism and Vaccine Debate
There has been a heated debate across the US on whether vaccines could be potentially damaging to children. Some have strong opinions on this subject, but as always, people are encouraged to understand the facts to help them come to their own conclusions.This article is not meant to change...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- What Is Hib Meningitis?
Hib meningitis is an infectious disease that is life-threatening. The disease is characterized by inflammation of the surrounding layers of the spinal cord and the brain. The meninges are layers that assist in protecting the brain from infection and injury. Children who are below 4 years old are the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Nursemaid's Elbow Treatments
What is a nursemaid's elbow?A nursemaid's elbow is a common elbow injury among toddlers and preschoolers. This painful injury happens when a ligament slips out of its normal place in the joint. Sometimes, it resolves on its own. However, most of the time, healthcare providers help return the...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Roger A. Vega1120 15th Street Augusta Georgia 30912
- Dr. Tracy Williams Middlebrooks MD1505 Winter St Augusta GA 30904
- Dr. Jose A Luis MD74 Physician Dr. Aiken SC 29801
- Dr. Michael R Ikeler MD465 North Belair Road 1B Evans GA 30809
- Dr. Brandy Nicole Gheesling MD1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912
- Dr. Aseema Raoshan M.D.,1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912